Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Non-Partners Program

How about a motivational program for Non Mixer Partners?

- Special Badge For Followers, same as like the subscribers get when the sub to any channel. However, Mixer partners would be able to provide 2 badges (Sub Badge + Followers Badge)
    - After 2K followers milestone, allow non-partners to add 2 of their most favorite emojis they have planned for the followers, this would encourage streamers + this would create another potential for followers to use their emojis on other channels, maybe someone likes it and they drop you a follow for that.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HBO Now

The HBO Now channel has many interesting new shows such as Chernobyl, Gentleman Jack, Sharp Objects, Succession and Watchmen. Besides, the channel also has a huge collection of blockbuster hits that you cannot find elsewhere. To enjoy all that the channel offers, you must first complete the channel activation. You can add the HBO Now channel directly on your streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast. You can also avail online streaming through other independent devices such as your PC, smartphone or tablet. Download the app and complete the hbonow.com/tvcode activation process to enjoy the service. To know…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Banned Channels

Hello, I would like to see some sort of system that will show the Streamer or editor's of a channel who banned a user from the chat. I have recently had an issue with users been banned and there is no reason for why they have been banned and who banned the user involved. Having this system in place would be not only helpful to the streamer but helpful to the moderators and fair to the banned user involved.

I would like to also add that it would be kind of cool to have a system on your chat where…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. warum streamen hier nur männer? ist das ein Gay oder Männer stream only?

wo sind die Frauen?
    nur männer hier, kotz würg.
    macht mal was für die frauen quote lol.
    oder ist das eine gay streaming seite wo nur männer streamen dürfen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My past streams don't show up

My analytics show that I've streamed and had 4 viewers, but under "past streams" it says "You haven't saved any streams to your channel yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

#deafguardian

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. spark

it more like i idea for you Guy. Since i been very active on Mixer the last few month i notice that when people watch stream that dont earn spark or ember or Not partner i should be saying ..is that viewer Will drop there spark and they are wasted so To say... in someone that isnt getting paid for. it be a great idea if the Not partner stream can stock up those spark that those viewer wasted on them so they can give it To a pay partner streamer that way no one is wasting spark

it be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. volume

Maybe add a volume or break the volume down into 2 different controls to separately control the volume of the streamer from the in-game volume, as a viewer. it'd be a simple fix to a streamers ability to fix sound concerns such as game over powering their voice, or voice over powering game volume.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. co-stream

Why does HypeZone not host co-streams? seems like it would be a better idea if you could cover 2 people more than just the 1,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Minds.com social

Add minds.com to the social media linking for users channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Meu canal foi suspenso e gostaria de saber o porque ??

Meu canal foi suspenso e gostaria de saber o porque ??

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hidden roku channels

Roku is one of the finest streaming devices ever available. There are a lot of channels to stream and watch. But there is a fact that there are hidden channels on Roku which are not available in a normal state. For activating these kind of hidden channels, you will need to have an activation code. First of all, you need to surf to the Roku page and log into your Roku account. Then choose to add the channel of your choice by feeding the activation code. After this, the required channel will be finally added without any problem. To add…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Live host

Can we please have the option to livehost so we don't have to end stream and then go to host someone? It would be much easier and ensure a smooth transition of that were possible. Other platforms already do this and it would greatly benefit the community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Motivate people to move from other platforms

Well, is there any other way than streaming for 2 months and get 2000 follows since there is no polish viewers around? Instead of promoting your site to the new countries now you are making it harder to be honest... As a polish streamer there is no ground to achieve that amount of follows and if I won't do something about stream quality my old viewers (who moved with me from other platform) will also start leaving. It's very demotivating when people from UK or US can easily get 2000 or even higher follower count while achieving around 20 viewers…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 希望升級Pro的會員也可以享有Clips

希望升級Pro的會員也可以享有Clips
    Members who wish to upgrade Pro can also enjoy Clips

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Complete overhaul for IRL section.

The top streamers right now in the IRL section are a cat stream and a fish tank (each netting about 100 Viewers.... The people who are actually interacting in the IRL section are way below. Easy fix for this would be to just create an animal/pets channel and have them categorized properly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Affiliate Program will never exist

How is anyone able to get 2000 followers? That is 100% impossible and plus, we need something that acts like Bits for cheering, but for Mixer. Plus, I am autistic and I disqualify for Partnership. Stupid people like me should only qualify for Affiliate as that is the same thing with Partnership, but without being big. For me, I cannot be big as I am autistic and stupid. Only streamers who are age 35 and under can be Partnered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. how do i get embers from my veiwers?

how do i get embers from my veiwers and how do i link my banking info?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix Live View Numbers

Fix live view numbers for streams. We submit tickets, but just get generic responses. It's on your end, the chatter list will show way more people then what the actual view count is. And the chats have more people chatting then what the number is showing. It messes with analytics and discoverability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base