Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suggestions for Verified channels

So first of all, thank you for the great verified program. There are a few suggestions that I'd like to share to make the experience even better. I know that some of these might be already reported or in the works as the UI got updated recently, but here they are anyway!

So some of the things I've been thinking about:

-Add the Verified badge to show in chat.
    -Make Verified users have their own group in Discord and own official Team.
    -Verified badge should be visible (like partners) next to name the when browsing channels and to front page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add

Add Cuisine to Royale to the HypeZone Its a hilariously entertaining game that gets people hooked

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Clips

Can we please get clips for all streamers? It takes the smaller streamers so long to build a large enough following to get qualified to be verified or partnered. Clips help a streamer grow their brand, as it did on twitch for me. I switched to mixer because the community and platform is much better, but without the ability to clip things in my stream, I know that my growth is stunted. A lot of streamers are thinking of returning to twitch only for that one reason because clips are such an integral part of streaming. I would appreciate any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Preview emote & Sticker Page for [Mixer Artist] *Not Partnered*

As a commissions artist in the community, I would love to have the ability to preview work done and make sure it's up to scale & size. I believe Helping non-partnered artists have the ability to know what they're working with and how their work will end up looking in a chat will be a benefit for all and the quality of the website its self.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Call of Duty: War(hype)zone

HYPEZONE for top 10-20 for Call of Duty: Warzone definitely needs to be added!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. give xbox streamers availability to change stream quality whilst live

Other platforms allows this and I believe that if mixer allows this we can grow much bigger as a platform for Xbox. And smaller streamers can have better online gaming connections

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More Robust Channel Intro Customization

I think Mixer would benefit from better intro customization options. I think something along the lines of a WYSIWYG editor you see on website builders could really set it apart from other services and provide strong customization options for users. I saw that you denied custom backgrounds as part of being cohesive, but I think using a WYSIWYG beyond just a rich text editor would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fixing Hypezone Fortnite

Hey! Mixer Team,

I am currently reaching out to you guys because I feel as though Mixer has not promoted Hypezone Fortnite as well as they did when it was back in Chapter 1. Hypezone used to be a great accolade for streamers to get used to a lot of viewers and come up big with some wins! It used to also be promoted on the front page of Mixer’s website; now you can’t even find it unless you already follow it. Please bring back the HYPE in Hypezone!

-SneeKDiLLy on Mixer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. listen to your viewers

dear mixer,
    ive been following a streamer for a number of months now, his channel is called imute hes a credit to your platform and a all round gentleman he engages with his views while palying with his views everyday he is streaming! my gripe with your platform is you let streamers become partners that have no personality like ninja and shroud just to name your main viewed streamers they dont invite there viewers to play with them or really interact with them, yet because they bring YOU revenue in they are ok to be partners which in the grand…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cntrole do microfone

Boa tarde sou um fã Brasileiro e curto o xbox desde a série 360. Hoje tenho o xbox one fat transmito lives pelo mixer! Gostaria muito que voçês do suporte me ouçam tenho um pedido por favor ponha opções para trabalharmos na sensibilidade do microfone nem todos podem ter placa de captura e fazer todas essas configurações pelo streanlabs obs. Eu não tenho esse poder financeiro e conto com o desenvolvimento de vocês em melhoramentos de drivers para que não só eu mais todos os fás e querem tirar o melhor da microsoft! muito obrigado e espero um retorno! por…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer

Boa tarde sou um fã Brasileiro e curto o xbox desde a série 360. Hoje tenho o xbox one fat transmito lives pelo mixer! Gostaria muito que voçês do suporte me ouçam tenho um pedido por favor ponha opções para trabalharmos na sensibilidade do microfone nem todos podem ter placa de captura e fazer todas essas configurações pelo streanlabs obs. Eu não tenho esse poder financeiro e conto com o desenvolvimento de vocês em melhoramentos de drivers para que não só eu mais todos os fás e querem tirar o melhor da microsoft! muito obrigado e espero um retorno! por…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to see who banned and or unbanned users in my stream via Users tab

I would like the ability to be able to see which of my mods were doing the timeouts, bans and unbans of specific users via the Users tab in the dashboard.

I want to be able to see which mods are putting in the work and make sure that mods aren't abusing their power.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fitness and Sports Channel

I'm a streamer on twitch that would love to make a switch to the Mixer platform. I do daily gaming and workout streams, the only real obstacle stopping me is the lack of a fitness category. I don't see it being very difficult to make this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Small Streamers to Add Clips from Past Streams

Allow at least a certain amount of Clips to be saved from past streams for small streamers. Allowing small streamers to go into their VODs and choosing at least 1 Clip per 2 hours of Streaming would be reasonable. This will offer more opportunity for dedicated small streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sirknoe for partner

Sirknoe is a committed and experienced streamer that streams for all the right reasons and should defo be made a partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love to follow and host a GAME, not a user

I really only watch certain games, not certain users. I would love to be able to specifically follow Path of Exile, Dark Souls, and Dragon's Dogma.

I'd also love to be able to auto host users broadcasting those games. I like to autohost, but to support the game itself. So it drive me nuts when someone I'm auto-hosting is playing a game I want, but then starts playing Call of Duty or something (which I'm not interested in).

Anyway, just my wish list. I LOVE that you added auto-hosting. Thanks you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fitness Channel where people can do at home workout

Hey Mixer Team,
    I have been doing online at home workout videos on mixer for a bit now, and love connecting with the community! I love bringing fitness to gamers, and have had people that take my IRL fitness classes join my channel to take them online. I have had a few mentions that mixer could add a fitness channel! What are your thoughts on that and what does the process look like? I am not a partner yet, but I would love help heading up the channel and supporting others in anyway that I could, and promoting it through…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Host Raffle

I've noticed lately there have been some 24/7 streams doing " Host Raffles ". Enter a raffle to get a host type of thing and it's been going for a while now.

Isn't still part of the gambling part? You get an entry to get hosted . What if someone does that and they don't get hosted? It's not in any way a giveaway.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Editor/ mod rights

Hello, I got some friends who really want to help me to grow. If it's not the moderator, it's helping editing my videos. I would love it if we can give rights to editors, like... Downloading videos for example? So they can turn it in a video right away and post it on YouTube maybe or social media channels! Thanks already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. description

I design Panels for other Mixer users.

There is this one problem where the design will break apart on the mobile app...

I have a solution if you are down to make this of course!

But Mixer could have 2 separate descriptions one for WEB and one for MOBILE.

The mobile description should be used to make an alternative design that is more compact and more readable on the phone, so it is still possible to make a gorgeous design on the WEB version without it breaking apart on mobile.

No idea if you really consider ideas outside of your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base