Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HypeZone optimization

you should make HypeZone for PUBG to show top 10 and not top 20 or whatever. Its taking to long and a lot of poeple dont get featured. Also, the ones that are closest should be featured. lets say someone is on top 4 and other top 10 the top 4 should be shown first.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox mixer app

Is it possible that in ur xbox app doesnt exist the fast forward for the past broadcast? I cant find it...if i press any pad’sbutton the broadcast refresh at second 1.
    Thanks for ur support have a nice day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. notifications for following

The ability to enable or disable notifications for a channel when you follow.

As of right now, when you follow a stream it automatically enables notifactions for them when they go live but you can only have notifications on for so many streamers before it stops notifying you when they go live. I would prefer to choose which streamers to have notifications for when I follow them rather than having to go into my account and scroll through all the people I follow just to shut off a notification for one person. Kind of makes me not want to follow…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Darwin Project Hypezone

Darwin Project Hypezone which comes and hosts a streamer who is still alive after there are only 5 people or less remaining that way the community can see the best fights in the final moments of the game just like how they do hypezone with Fortnite and PUBG since all 3 are battle royal games.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple langue support for channel

Can we have an option to set multiple languages for our channel. I speak both french and english and I would like the new language search features to find my channel on both languages.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mods that ban

Is there a way to see what Mods have banned other viewers?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having multiple gamer tag for 1 Mixer account

I host a podcast and my cohost and I would love to login into 1 Mixer Channel between the 3 of us and stream at different times of the day. So the idea is multiple gamer tags having access to 1 Mixer account. This will allow more groups of people to stream, it would alllow more part time streamers to come together.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change the username policy

Can we have discussion about the username not being allowed to have certain words in them? i have had my gamertag for over 5 years now, all of my social media accounts all have the name, except as of about an hour ago, mixer. my channel name was, imabada**iknow, i am a pro member and i subscribe to other channels, and while i was in the middle of stream with 30 new people (not sure where they all came from) my name got changed to like fluffybunny (numbers) i inquired about it and was informed it is against the PG…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A video uploading system and playlists

i like to see video uploading/pre-recorded videos feature or a playlist feature to organize your streams better. have a section where where you can watch video uploads. and a thing for playlist so you can organize past live streams and more.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to gift subs

Have the ability for someone to be able to buy a subcode and do a giveaway or either a friend to buy a code for someone they know that they want to help out if they really enjoy watching that streamer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dark souls hypezone

Basically I was thinking that since dark souls remaster is would be the perfect time for a dark souls hypezone that does all of the dark souls games but is for really cool challenge runs or just cool things in the dark souls community. PRAISE THE SUN!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. discord widget

Allow us to add the discord widget to you descriptions and Team Page descriptions for easier join of the discord channels. Also have the ability to show who is currently online. All it uses is the iframe source in HTML. At this current moment when you try to add the widget and save the description it auto deletes it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

297 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Channel Customization

Hello, I was wondering if the full HTML tags will be added? I would like to see the implementation of CSS pages to add some style, along with allowing us to use DIVs in HTML for us to format our page a little better. I have some ideas which require more support, but just a thought. What do you guys think?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name changing

Please make it so you can change your username. Mine is stuck as StoneColt8000735. My gamer tag is ItsLumberBear I really wanna change it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need better way to search prior Mixers for Windows Insiders and to play them back.

Would like to be able to select WindowsInsider broadcast from list and replay. Need a search window that gives list of choices when we dont know the exact title of the Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. settings

You should be able to customize chanel on xbox, since I don't own a pc. Hey, I can't improve my channel and customize it. If this was an option. This would help my channel grow so much. So I really think you add it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Channel for dungeons and dragons

Open a channel for dungeons and dragons to stream on i have a group of friends who would love to start a campaign series on mixer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like an option to see how many shares I received during a stream and who shared my stream

I would like an option to see how many shares I receive during a stream and who shares My Stream

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base