Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hearts

Allow modification of the Hearts given per action.

Like being able to change Hearts given per Ember from 40 to 400, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change the color for the Live/Offline Banner on Mixer

change the color for the Live Banner on Mixer. so when we are offline the text is Red or another color . then reads You're watching previously recorded content. . had a few friends ask me if i wanted to play when i wasn't on. b/c they didn't see this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Introduction video option

Giving streamers an option to have an introduction video (30 sec or less) on the channel if they want. Every time a new viewer comes on a stream, a short video pops up (like a commercial but made by the streamer ( if they make one)) explayning who that streamer is and what his comunity and channel are about. the same video would be able to be seen when the streamer is offline. That is something no brotcast website haz, and would be a huge advantage for mixer and streamers to introduce themselfs to the new audiance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Introduction video option

Giving streamers an option to have an introduction video (30 sec or less) on the channel if they want. Every time a new viewer comes on a stream, a short video pops up (like a commercial but made by the streamer ( if they make one)) explayning who that streamer is and what his comunity and channel are about. the same video would be able to be seen when the streamer is offline. That is something no brotcast website haz, and would be a huge advantage for mixer and streamers to introduce themselfs to the new audiance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. FTL

FTL not working on any channel using Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac.

I currently cannot view FTL on ANY channel on Mixer using the Chrome version above. I've tried disabling all browser extensions, clearing the browser and local storage caches and even reinstalling the browser, but still no FTL.

When loading a stream, FTL enables but there's no video. Once the video loads the FTL option is switched off and disabled.

The developer console shows a "Timeout has occurred" error in the file https://mixer.com/_latest/bundles/main.en-US-e48e7e6a553d60a94464.bundle.js?f2be8045d28cefe19ca4 on line 1337.

Having disabled all of my browser extension and cleared the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display when streamers were last live on their channel pages

One of the things that annoy me at the moment is to see channel pages have no information in the about me or have shown previous streams.

Can we have something that shows when a channel was last streaming on to indicate how active they are?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Save Clips in OneDrive

I believe that leveraging the "Clips" function with the power of Microsoft OneDrive, so that we could save clips to the cloud, would be an AMAZING feature. It would allow people to save those wonderful moments in the cloud, automagically, and you could even have tiers for the amount of storage needed. I think this idea would be a wonderful way to help not only the streamer, but the platform bring in an untapped source of revenue so that we can continue to grow! <3

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can’t see people I am following when they are off line

The new Xbox mixer app only shows people that I am following when they are live. This means I can not wat vows from my Xbox. Fix this because when the old app is gone I won’t be using my Xbox for mixer and will have to use my pc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hoypezone pubg showing as offline?

your channel has shown to be offline for a while now... is there someone there to fix that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Topless / Shirtless

I only exercise and train strength, fitness.
    2nd Day Streaming and I was told going shirtless was not a good idea.

Can going topless/shirtless be allowed for sport & fitness channels please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Kvicksand

Hello this is about a good and social streamer Kvicksand.

Hello !!!

This is about a good and social streamer called Kvicksand. I wonder if he is not worth a second chance he made the mistake of having a 24/7 network lobby but he wants to change what he has started to ban the word F4F so no one can write it is not a good start then I personally think that he can get a second chance here on the mixer. He can probably adapt to mixer rules and everything. But please don't curse him. You can check yourself…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. history button

A button on every channel that would show a blocked schedule of what they have streamed and when. This would make it very easy for people to see what kind of streamer they are. Clicking on a schedule block would go to vod.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer is bad for xbox

This bloat Ware comes pre installed and is unremoveable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer danger

This uninstallable bloatware is forced onto yoir xbox's and you get NO choice to remove It's funny because they know if we had an option that most people would opt not to have this trash on their xbox give us a way to remove this trash now!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer, BLOATWARE distributors

Mixer is guilty and responsible for uploading without permission this malicious software On to our xbox devices without permission while they continue to profit from its existence on our devices we get nothing there needs to be complaints lodged against this company with Microsoft and the Better Business Bureau

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer Affiliate Status

Hello, I've been apart of the community for 2 years on and off I've recently decided to move back for good and create content for a company that cares about individuals. That being said are you guys ever going to do an affiliate stage before partner not having a sub button really sucks moving from Twitch as I have subscribers that keep asking me why they cant sub to the channel I'm not terribly far away from 2k follows it wouldnt take me long to get there since I'm focusing primarily on Mixer. But I see lots of channels with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bannable Offense

I feel like Mixer should make it that when a person gets ban from a stream on Mixer that they shouldn’t be able to see the stream anymore. This causes for very annoying people who ruin the fun for not only the streamer but the chat as well.

For example, a kid continually kept breaking rules in my stream. I ban the kid, but he can still see my chat and he can still see my screen so he continues to get in my games and break the rules. Then it causes my chat to get upset as well.

The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gifted subs in multiple

i guys, so I've been gifting subs alot and a load of people have said the same thing around social media and in there stream, about being able to gift more than one sub at a time, it's quite frustrating wlif u wanted to gift say 5 and you have to do it individually. Is this something that can be brought to the teams attention on expanding this, this would be a great idea and I personally think more subs will be gifted, not only will this help streamers out. This will also help mixer it's self

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base