Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unlisted Channels

With the FTL protocol, it would be great for people to use beam as an alternative for live commentary with a group, such as Let's Plays. Additionally, unlisted channels could provide people who want to have a stream only accessible to their friends without worrying about troll raids.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Viewer count visible in header + pop-out chat even when stream is offline.

Would be great to see how many peeps are hanging out in a channel, waiting in anticipation for a stream to begin. It would be tedious to manually count larger audiences.

Over and out!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Channel One Plus Brazil

We are in need of a Channel One Plus Brazil - Portuguese so partners can reach public with Mature games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. People want CLIPS

People need to save their favorite streamer moments. Moments must be remembered, not just being forgotten by the public as it happen. People need to watch their favorite moments again. People coming from other platforms, like Twitch, are used to having this option, and it's disappointing not to have it on this platform, being as good as it is.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Host

Can you fix the sound and hosting switches so the sound doesn't cover up the host button can you move the little control back over next to the name for hosting so when you try to host you don't activate the sound there's a picture of what I'm talking about

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HypeZone

I think Hypezone would be allot more enetertaining if you set requirements for getting into the HypeZone. Ex. Microphone and webcam. There are to many of these type of streamers that get into the hypzone that dont have either and 90 percent of streamers that have these requirements are going to more entertaining and active with there veiwers and make the channel overall more entertaining. In my own opinion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hypezone

Hypezone Call Of Duty

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Deleting Inactive Accounts

Hello Fellow Mixer Streamers,
    Mixer or "Beam" has been around for a while now and after the time there becomes a bulk of unused channels on the platform. Most of these being created when the platform was first announced and then forgotten about. Others created to spam chat rooms and to enter giveaways that a streamer may have done. As a Mixer streamer it's annoying to look through my following count and see that most of my followers are inactive. There are streamers on Mixer with 100K followers but only 200+ viewers. A vast majority of those followers are either…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. lightstrea

When will lightstream be available to all. If not then please make a way for it to be available to all

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Limits on Hypezone

Limits on fortnite hypezone.

Ok first off hypezone is great. But it has some major problems. I know a majority of that people that watch it at this point are just watching to find quality streamers to watch outside of it. Or other streamers to network with. The problem??? its goes through the same people nightly. I see the same probably 50-80 streamers on its constantly. At this point it never seems to rotate to new streamers. I know a ton of people that get it 5-8 times nightly. Also a ton of people that expect to get it 5-8…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Team background on channel

I think this could be a very useful idea. Being able to select one of your 3 (or 4 if partner) team’s custom backgrounds, if they have one, and being able to use that as a channel background/wallpaper. Even more ways to represent your primary (or other) teams!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dark souls hypezone

Basically I was thinking that since dark souls remaster is would be the perfect time for a dark souls hypezone that does all of the dark souls games but is for really cool challenge runs or just cool things in the dark souls community. PRAISE THE SUN!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Q up Bot

What if... There was a mixer bot- A bot that would allow streamers to link with their steam accounts/ consoles- or an app they can download to their systems- that would make queuing up easier- Streamers waste so much time getting someone into a game- We can change that! you can change that! What if this app or this bot could do it all for them? So it would work like this- Download the app- link gamertag with mixer and with bot- Create a special command or simple one followers type in chat- The bot sends them a link to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Channel Info

I think a good improvement in terms of general site UI / UX would be an improved Channel Info page. As Twitch is Mixer's largest competitor, I'll use them as a comparison.

With Twitch, you have "Info Panels" that you can either fill with text / HTML markup, or have an image that links somewhere or (more recently) a live updating widget. This is all very powerful and customizable. Mixer only has one channel info box that is plain HTML. You can insert images if you like, but it's difficult to properly format and they have to already be hosted…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Follow Emotes

i think mixer should make it so emotes are free to set on your channel, like you dont need to be partnered to have it, just when someone follows you, they get your channel emotes.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. offline image transparency

make it possible for transparency to work with offline images, so that for example round or triangular offline images would be possible.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 gamertags to 1 Mixer channel

A combination of gamertags into one mixer account. Okay so me and my girlfriend each have our own gamertag and mixer account on xbox. We are trying to to unite the stream channels instead of having our own individual. I think this would come in handy for those who want to work with friends and the community to producing more awesome content on one focused channel. Lets get those likes up so we can get this feature guys.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. indie

Add a new game type that simply encompases all indie games, simply called 'Indie Games' to allow an entire section for small developers.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Profile says if they follow you

Just like Twitter it would be nice if you went to someone's profile and it said if they followed you. I know you can see all your followers somewhere else but this would be convenient and more social.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. custom pause screens

What i would love to see is custom wallpapers when u pause ur stream instead of having the same as everyone else

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base