Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel Customization

Hello, I was wondering if the full HTML tags will be added? I would like to see the implementation of CSS pages to add some style, along with allowing us to use DIVs in HTML for us to format our page a little better. I have some ideas which require more support, but just a thought. What do you guys think?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Music!

Music! Make apps like SoundCloud and Spotify available in the backround. So we can play songs off the Xbox SoundCloud/Spotify app, and then hear them in the backround of my stream.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mapping Code (In Bios/descriptions)

I think we should be able to use the <map> code in bios/descriptions so that bios can be one big image instead of multiple separate images due to the spacing that beam automatically adds.

If we had the mapping html code enabled we could upload one image and then add a link to different parts of the image by using an image mapping tool...

Would give us the ability to use code like this:

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. GameZone

It would be nice to see a channel that changes games daily and randomizes who it hosts similar to HypeZone. So first day it may be the Division and then the next day it could be World of Warcraft as an example. Standard host time could be around 5-10 minutes. This could help increase visibility on the less viewed games and help increase visibility of variety streamers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to gift subs

Have the ability for someone to be able to buy a subcode and do a giveaway or either a friend to buy a code for someone they know that they want to help out if they really enjoy watching that streamer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Independant Volume Control for Different Streamer Supplied Audio Channels

A nice addition to the interactive ability for Mixer would be the ability to send the audio to the sit in multiple channels (limited to ~10) and then allow the user to control each channel independently per-channel so that the user would be able to use configure the audio best for their setup, so if someone doesn't like listening to the music the streamer is playing, they could disable just the "music" channel but not the "game" or "voice" channel for example, and the names of the channels would be displayed beside the slider for the volume, the names should…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Broadcasting of old Streams whilst Offline

The idea is that when you have streamed a few different games, the video and a log of those games remain, the Mixer studio should allow accounts (non-partnered aswell) to set a que option with old videos to automatically stream when you're offline. This would really help the southern hemisphere streamers to amass a following due to the different time-zones and site activity during those times.

Of course many inactive accounts will abuse this system as soon as they set up an account, considering the extra resources needed to keep these videos, it would be convenient for the developers at…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fixes to the Follower tab to better highlight hosted channels.

Please fix the hosted channels part of the Following tab.

Should say 'Hosted Channels' instead of 'Currently Offline'.

Should show the hosted live channel in the same way as the 'Streaming Now' channels appear but include a panel saying who out of the channels you follow are hosting them.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pop-up a "Family Friendly" notification on stream load.

Just like Mature channels have a pop-up when you join them, letting you know it's a mature stream, having an optional pop-up like this that tells new visitors "This is a Family Friendly stream", using green as the colors instead of orange.

It could be a check-box next to the Family Friendly/Mature drop-box, that is forced "on" if you select Mature.

This could be a good reminder for people to be mindful in chat, instead of me having to warn people when they come in and assume they can behave in a "mature" manner...

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. video platform

Hi, my name is Samuel, I would like to have a suggestion based on the demand of the audiovisual market, as many know that the only (decent) video site currently is youtube, I would like Mixer to compete with this video platform, bringing a visible mixing option where I could switch to "watch" and "live" modes, I know that currently the focus is only on the broadcast platform, but it would be extremely interesting for the mixer to do that, because the creators are no longer supporting the monopoly of the Youtube site and would certainly greatly increase the visibility…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. discord

I have custom links in my description for social media, but there are also the base options like Twitter and Instagram. Why is there no Discord media link to be added to 'Social Profiles' on the Customize Dashboard screen?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Embers4all

I’d like to see a channel dedicated to the embers4all streamers. They were chosen, I’d like to support them!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Streamaversary Info

It would be nice to see when the first time you started streaming was (either on profile or on the channel itself like the signed up date).

A notification could even appear in the alert dropdown.

Thinking of something akin to Reddit's "cake day" concept, but explicitly related to the first day they had a stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Are you Sure you want to unfollow

I would like to see a “Are you sure you want to unfollow this channel” button
    I and plenty of others have accidentally unfollowed our favourite channels because there isn’t a two step unfollow button, if this was on mixer it would help prevent a lot of accidental unfollow

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blackout BR should be it’s own category separate from BO4

Blackout and fortnite br should have there own individual categorgories. Blackout Br is so saturated and anyone who streams the multiplayer tdm or zombies mode have to be way down the list from the heavily favored br players. I feel if blackout br was it’s own category it would be great for those who play the rest of bo4 to grow and have the same exposure. Fortnite br and fortnite pve save the world could benefit from this as well this way the viewers and the streamers win from easier navigation and exposure for the streamer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tracking of Xbox Game Achievements

Some kind of way to show the % progress of achievements per game on profile or on stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Deleting Inactive Accounts

Hello Fellow Mixer Streamers,
    Mixer or "Beam" has been around for a while now and after the time there becomes a bulk of unused channels on the platform. Most of these being created when the platform was first announced and then forgotten about. Others created to spam chat rooms and to enter giveaways that a streamer may have done. As a Mixer streamer it's annoying to look through my following count and see that most of my followers are inactive. There are streamers on Mixer with 100K followers but only 200+ viewers. A vast majority of those followers are either…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. lightstrea

When will lightstream be available to all. If not then please make a way for it to be available to all

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add new games to hypezone

There are only two games for hypezone please consider this idea and add more games to it especially some that aren't battle Royale game

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base