Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vod Highlights

Vods are pretty much hard to download at this point. You have a VOD that is like litterally 40GB and slow to download. We should be able to watch the VOD and select a section to edit and cut and then download. This is bascially clips but more of a VOD clip. Like IE: 20-30 mins from part of the stream. This would be helpful for those that upload on YouTube Daily. And also great to have HIGH LIGHT moments for your own channel!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GameZone

It would be nice to see a channel that changes games daily and randomizes who it hosts similar to HypeZone. So first day it may be the Division and then the next day it could be World of Warcraft as an example. Standard host time could be around 5-10 minutes. This could help increase visibility on the less viewed games and help increase visibility of variety streamers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to gift subs

Have the ability for someone to be able to buy a subcode and do a giveaway or either a friend to buy a code for someone they know that they want to help out if they really enjoy watching that streamer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Independant Volume Control for Different Streamer Supplied Audio Channels

A nice addition to the interactive ability for Mixer would be the ability to send the audio to the sit in multiple channels (limited to ~10) and then allow the user to control each channel independently per-channel so that the user would be able to use configure the audio best for their setup, so if someone doesn't like listening to the music the streamer is playing, they could disable just the "music" channel but not the "game" or "voice" channel for example, and the names of the channels would be displayed beside the slider for the volume, the names should…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Broadcasting of old Streams whilst Offline

The idea is that when you have streamed a few different games, the video and a log of those games remain, the Mixer studio should allow accounts (non-partnered aswell) to set a que option with old videos to automatically stream when you're offline. This would really help the southern hemisphere streamers to amass a following due to the different time-zones and site activity during those times.

Of course many inactive accounts will abuse this system as soon as they set up an account, considering the extra resources needed to keep these videos, it would be convenient for the developers at…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fixes to the Follower tab to better highlight hosted channels.

Please fix the hosted channels part of the Following tab.

Should say 'Hosted Channels' instead of 'Currently Offline'.

Should show the hosted live channel in the same way as the 'Streaming Now' channels appear but include a panel saying who out of the channels you follow are hosting them.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Embers4all

I’d like to see a channel dedicated to the embers4all streamers. They were chosen, I’d like to support them!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streamaversary Info

It would be nice to see when the first time you started streaming was (either on profile or on the channel itself like the signed up date).

A notification could even appear in the alert dropdown.

Thinking of something akin to Reddit's "cake day" concept, but explicitly related to the first day they had a stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Are you Sure you want to unfollow

I would like to see a “Are you sure you want to unfollow this channel” button
    I and plenty of others have accidentally unfollowed our favourite channels because there isn’t a two step unfollow button, if this was on mixer it would help prevent a lot of accidental unfollow

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Blackout BR should be it’s own category separate from BO4

Blackout and fortnite br should have there own individual categorgories. Blackout Br is so saturated and anyone who streams the multiplayer tdm or zombies mode have to be way down the list from the heavily favored br players. I feel if blackout br was it’s own category it would be great for those who play the rest of bo4 to grow and have the same exposure. Fortnite br and fortnite pve save the world could benefit from this as well this way the viewers and the streamers win from easier navigation and exposure for the streamer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tracking of Xbox Game Achievements

Some kind of way to show the % progress of achievements per game on profile or on stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. raid command

Would be nice to have a raid command, I've seen other similar suggestions but I think mine might be a little more nuanced.

The streamer or mod could start the raid by type /raid @streamername, or even maybe a /raid @* for random a streamer

The difference is there being a channel setting that allows streamers to enable or disable the option of being raided. So when someone, let's call them johnsmith, does /raid @johndoe - if johndoe set "allow raids" to no, then a prompt whispers to johnsmith that that streamer has disabled raids. If the "allow raids" is…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add new games to hypezone

There are only two games for hypezone please consider this idea and add more games to it especially some that aren't battle Royale game

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change the username policy

Can we have discussion about the username not being allowed to have certain words in them? i have had my gamertag for over 5 years now, all of my social media accounts all have the name, except as of about an hour ago, mixer. my channel name was, imabada**iknow, i am a pro member and i subscribe to other channels, and while i was in the middle of stream with 30 new people (not sure where they all came from) my name got changed to like fluffybunny (numbers) i inquired about it and was informed it is against the PG…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game Backgrounds for all major games

Would be awesome if there was at least 1 background for each major game streamed on Mixer. PUBG, Fortnite, ARK (ones that don't exist yet), and others.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Personal mixer feed

You can click on a channel and basically get a feed and info but I think it'd be nice if their were tabs at the top with specifically: info, VODS, Highlights, message and posts make these drop down menu's or just whole pages, keep the home page as just the stream and chat even if offline but instead of scrolling up and down make those buttons visible from the top or side(bigger if offline) Info tab can be the info section below we have right now but we'd be able to put links in and personalise it way more, VODS…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Halloween Badge

For Halloween we should get a little Pumpkin or a little Ghost badge that would be featured on our profile!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring Back Old RTMP

Lets get rid of HLS and bring back the old RTMP which had a 1 or 2 second delay!

FTL is so unstable and wonky but no one wants to go back to RTMP cause of HLS. Lets remove it and bring the old system back! And have stable streams and audio.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sub and follow

There should be a Follow and SUB button to partners you feature in Chanelone, so the viewers could follow and sub to that partner straight from that page, the same when you host someone else there are those options on screen. thank you Mi><erLove

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)