Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leveled Sub Badges.

Different sub badge icons depending on how long a viewer has been subscribed for. Sort of like twitch, how certain people get a "leveled" up icon the longer they are subscribed to a channel A nice way of thanking long time supporters. :)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Animated Offline Thumbnail

What if streamers would get an option to upload their 7 - 15 secs of video as an offline thumbnail, instead of using still offline images.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Gaming Platforms to Social Profiles Section

Why not add Xbox/PSN/Nintendo/Steam to the social profiles section so that people can easily follow you on xbox/psn etc. Also would be nice if viewers from the xbox app could pull up your xbox profile without having to search.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Global Toggle - Hide Controls and Low Latency

Ability to have global toggle for both of those.
    After recent major update Hide Controls is put into last spot i would check, horrible design idea. And when its checked there is no way to bring those controls back without restarting whole thing.
    I dont know what exactly was idea with Low Latency option, but it doesnt work for me, at all. Absolutely every steam with this option on is in state of perpetual loading. Turn it off and everything works just fine(most of the time).
    So, id like to see an option, in account options, to toggle those two…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Share Button Parameters

Share button parameters that include variables like game and/or title.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hypezone for Battlefield V (Battle Royale)

I would love to see a Hypezone for the new Battle Royale mode of Battlefield V when it's released. I believe the channel would have a huge success rate especially with all of the hype for Battlefield V after the most recent trailer! I also believe that there are more people out in the community that feel the same way.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow More HTML/CSS in Descriptions

It would sure be nice if you could use an invisible table to align your description, which currently seems to be either very difficult or impossible, due to Mixer removing code like:

' border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" '

on tables, which would allow invisible tables to align your channel descriptions. Please consider expanding the HTML support.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeZone Fortnite

Just like the new exclusive Mixer Channel HypeZone PUBG. Make one for Fortnite. I love the idea of being able to watch people in those clutch moments! This is such a great idea to give any channel a chance to shine in front of viewers that they may never see again. I am not a huge fan of PUBG but just spent an hour watching the channel because i love watching those intense moments. Please bring to Fortnite Battle Royale!

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Follow (and hide) specific games

I would like a way to follow specific games (instead of streamers), and a way to "hide" streams of games that I care nothing about. For example, the front page of Twitch is dominated by MOBAs, and I care nothing about them, so I don't ever want to see them. I love a few specific games (such as Halo MCC) so I want the games I like to be at the top of the list, instead of ranked by viewers.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. About me section in your channel!

Hi Mixer!
    I was thinking is there any updates coming to the channels about me section. Because It's not that easy to build and people need to scroll really much to get all the information out of the "about me" section. So I ask! Can you make it so that we can custom it more and compact package. So that people that have partnership deals with other 3rd parties can advertice those better. For example I have partnership with Xbox Suomi and it real bugs me that people that visit my channel they have to scroll so much to get…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Consolidate "The Elder Scrolls Online" Game Categories

After talking to a few other streamers who actively stream The Elder Scrolls Online. We've discussed how it would be better for our community as a whole, if either ESO was Consolidated into 1 category or the way that the system works now, just have all versions redirected into 1 category. You've already done this with WoW which makes sense each expansion isn't a whole new game just an addition to. Same goes for ESO. I don't know the logistics behind this but I do know that this would help with some confusion and separation of everyone streaming/watching ESO.

Thank…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use sparks or Points to redeem gifts

There should be a way to have something like a loyalty shop for your viewers, like they can spend sparks in some way to redeem gifts from your channel or participate in raffles, maybe using sparks to get "channel points" and then redeem in the channel store or something like that.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. HypeZoneRealmRoyale

I've seen all the other BattleRoyales of similar style have HypeZones for the closest one to a win while streaming. But I've noticed Realm Royale, a newer Battle Royale that is quickly growing and climbing in the streaming community doesn't have one yet. Any thoughts or predictions for the upcoming channel?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Having multiple gamer tag for 1 Mixer account

I host a podcast and my cohost and I would love to login into 1 Mixer Channel between the 3 of us and stream at different times of the day. So the idea is multiple gamer tags having access to 1 Mixer account. This will allow more groups of people to stream, it would alllow more part time streamers to come together.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YouTube

Let's Face it Mixer, one of the reasons that PS4 Is Racking more sales than Xbox is because of the YouTube Stream Feature. So how about this: What if, While we are Streaming to Mixer, we can go to the Stream Settings, and are able to Press "Stream To YouTube". This Means that 1.) In Order to Stream To YouTube, it has to be done through Mixer itself, so you could add a Logo/Watermark of Mixer on Screen. 2.) This allows the Streamer to Grow more Audience, on Mixer and YouTube at the Same Time. 3.) Mixer Could Automatically "Copy…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. VIP Role

Streamers right now can only assign one role to individuals (mod) so if they want to keep special track of an individual they could use a new color to "VIP" someone. So that you can better communicate to the mods who is actually a mod instead of trying to have mods have to informally know who is an "actual mod" and who is an "honorary mod"

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A search preference to fine raid friendly streamers

I think I can speak for myself (MaverickGames) and other streamers on mixer, that we find it hard to find a raid target because no one has 'raid friendly' in their title anymore.

I believe we should be able to have a setting for our channels to opt in to 'Raid Friendly' and when streamers are looking for raid friendly streamers, there should a search preference like there is for languages!

This would make it so much easier to find someone to raid other than scrolling for 30 minutes looking for a target!

Let's make it easier for streamers!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Merge Hosted Channel Chats

Here on Mixer we are encouraged to be a community. One big way to do so if by hosting channels when we are offline. Which is great! Yet, a lot of hosts fall flat because the chats are not merged. Many times (even if I put the link of whom I’m hosting in my chat) I see viewers trying to interact with the person I just hosted. Yet, feel ignored cause they do not realize that you have to enter their channel’s chat in order to communicate with them.

This is especially true for viewers on Xbox. They have even…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Costream Chat Colours

CyborgJellyfish

The costream bots can be hard to differentiate between. Especially in a room full of moderators. From a streamers' angle, the wall of green names can get a bit tricky to read.

I would like to see a feature where bots like Scorpbot, HypeBot, etc which are used in multiple channels could have set colours. For example, the costream host could have a lighter green than is used for moderators? I don't know the best colour selection since colourblind accessibility obviously is an issue. Even being able to change the text colour of the costream bots' message itself would…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have something similar to YouTube introduction videos for streamers

So it was particularly popular at one stage to find a somewhat pinned video on someone's YouTube channel (sometimes called introductory videos). It still occurs today but the nature of YouTube has resulted in people "pinning" a video with a lot of views, or they want to promote a video... Livestreaming however is different. If you limit the time for the intro video, people won't be able to upload a whole stream, they can upload a snippet of a stream, but that is their choice.

If it is to be used properly we could see videos with a physical introduction…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base