Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ทางด้านภาษา

There are formally in each of the Community communities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CannelOne/Plus stream history

I'd like to be able to see a list/history of past streamers that ChannelOne/ChannelOnePlus hosted.
    Recently I was watching some nice channel, and totally forgot that I was on ChannelOnePlus. I didn't followed nor took note of the name. Then ChannelOnePlus changed channel aaaaand is gone...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 24/7 Super Animal Royale: HypeZoneSAR

We would love for there to bee a HypeZone for the cutest, most adorable, and one of the most fun battle royale games yet, Super Animal Royale for those animals who make it close and possibly all the way to the top of the food chain!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multi-Host

So many of the people I love watching on Mixer often end up streaming at similar times. I hate having to choose just one person to host because I want to support them all. It would be amazing if you could host multiple channels at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil in

gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil inscritos no youtube o pessoal que tem vindo de lá tem reclamado que não estão conseguindo assistir a live aqui , porque tem travado a live pra eles assistir e não são todos que conseguem assistir se puderem analisem isso para que mais pessoas possa ficar mais a vontade e conseguirem assistir as lives

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. One more extra week before videos gets deleted

I need more time 2 weeks is not enough time to post videos to YouTube i need a extra week of time or I'm going to lose so many videos in the nexts 3 days I don't needs this help forever just for a week or two I'm slowly streaming less for this don't happen again down the road

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HYPE ZONE REALM ROYALE

I would like to know why hype zone is not anymore in realm royale i really liked it and i made 45 followers with the hype zone a while back ago and i dont understand why other games like fortnite and apex have a hype zone and not real i dont want this game to die at all

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Editor hosting

Would it be possible to give editors the ability to host people for the streamers they mod for ? This could allow channels to host people on their stream teams for example when the streamer is actually offline, regardless of the bot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Veteran Gamers

I was just wondering if you have events for Veterans. I’ve seen Mixer promote Black History month, Women’s month, etc. And would it also be exclusively for Mixer partners?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add exact time of streams to "past streams" page

first off, i just want to say that i loathe relative time display if there isn't a way to see absolute time as well. that said, i would like to see the absolute time of streams somewhere on the "past streams" page of a channel. possibly on mouseover of the relative time. that way i dont have to see **** like "a month ago" on 30 consecutive streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back the Chillzone!

I want a place to see relaxed streamers, like maybe minecraft or art so that us gamers can relax with some mixer! btw my mixer is RHEC_Gameroid88

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. quality

Every time i load a stream it defaults to 360p. Please make it so i can default it to at least 720p or at least remember my preferred option. It's not a big deal to change it but i would rather just have my option remembered somewhere. and if my quality is set for 1080p but the streamer is streaming in 720p. have it default to the highest quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hypezone apex legends minimum requirements

The HypeZone for Apex Legends needs to have minimum requirements to be hosted. There is no point for the lowest of the low effort streams to be featured by the channel. Nobody wants to watch the 1 kill streamer that has no microphone, no camera, and doesn't interact with chat. They probably don't even realize they have the HypeZone at all.

People will disagree with this saying, "the HypeZone helps all the small streamers grow!". A minimum requirement needs to be enforced so that small streamers that are actually TRYING to grow are hosted. These boring streams with no interaction…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hypezone YOU are UNFAIR YOU did not give us the HYPE 63 ALIVE

Today 03/12/19 at around 3 am Hype zone for PUBG was given to a streamer with 63 people Left alive and then switch to his co-host at 53 people alive and stayed with them for the rest of their game. Looking at other streams there were people streaming with less than 10, 20,30,40, and even 50 still alive. You are not ch1 or feature you betrayed us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Es wäre cool daa man auf pc oder die app oder der konsole ein Trailer erstellen könnte

Es wäre cool wenn man so ein auf konsole pc oder app ein Trailer erstellen könnte für sein channel um mehr reichweite oder Abonennte zu bekommen wo man auf mixer sein eingen kannal so gestalten wie er es möchte mit musik mit logos und tailers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hypezone Alert

I was wondering if there is any current audio notification or open API to allow an alert to be played through OBS or Streamlabs OBS when we make it into the Hypezone. Much like when people donate, host, etc. As a smaller streamer who does not get many viewers it would be a nice feature to let us know there is 500+ people watching when we may only average 0-3 viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. wLenka 9:00 stream

New to this, me and my friend wanna see how different it is from twitch.

Game: Friday The 13th

wLenka-Mixer name

Come and chill!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Having smaller streams on featured

Having smallers streams on featured

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Help build cool MIXER pages

Looking to add a category of Mixers willing to help other mixers build there channels!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base