Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stream Schedule

On our profile have a stream schedule that we could customize for our stramtimes. To let our viewers now when we will next be streaming. I know you would never add this, but I think it is a pretty cool idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sports backrounds

Is there any plans to have sports backrounds on channel?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. mejoras

Podrian aumentar la cantidad de sparks ganadas por minuto? por ejemplo de 2, que sean 4 o 6.
    Y otra cosa mas es que al estar moderando un chat on mas de 10 mil personas, es muy estresante que las donaciones de sparks aparezcan en el chat, es imposible moderar asi,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. influence

Change the requirements for "influence" channels...most of these channels are not providing any real content. They basically leave their PC on 24/7 with minimum gameplay, showing a repeating loop. I believe that "influence" streams should actually have someone present playing the game with either a face camera or mic, and not just leave the stream running while they go to bed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support for smaller channels

So I definitely won't be the first person to suggest this or the last but some more support to smaller channels would be great. May that be automatic Mixer hosts, kinda like Hypezone but not game specific.

I realise there is an Up and Coming section already but maybe expand on that in some way.

Just some thoughts, I feel like there could be a little more support for smaller streamers in Mixer. Great platform though and definitely going in the right direction with this new season 2 update

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it possible to go back to the default channel offline image

Right now there's no way to go back to the default channel offline image. If you experiment with different images and don't like how none of them look, you're stuck with having to have a channel offline image.

It can also make it look weird on co-streams if one has an offline image and other doesn't.

Personally I wan't to have the default channel offline image as I think it looks neater.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Panels

Allow us to use FULL HTML coding for panel? Instead of adding in parts to the code making it appear gappy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Anchor Link Bookmarks in Channel Description

I would like to be able to add internal anchors and anchor bookmark links to the channel description that will jump to a relevant section when clicked. e.g. <p id="section_to_jump_to"></p> and <a href="#section_to_jump_to"> If someone asks a question that already has a detailed answer, it would be ideal to be able to post the bookmark link to that section directly, instead of having to tell people to "read the description" or otherwise type the same information again to explain it to them.

This would be useful to help explain features (link to the section that explains the feature), to remind…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ver quien se une.

Estaría Super genial poder ver quien se une al streaming, algo así como lo que pasa en los directos de Facebook o instagram que en el chat te dicen "x usuario se unio".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Updating Stream offline

Is there any plans to give users the ability to update their stream without having to go live all the time?.

I know you have private links for certain users but having the ability to appear offline while fixing issues / updating the look of the stream would be very helpful.

FecKeRD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Only followers can comment setting

Was just wondering if you guys can add a setting where only followers can comment on streams and make just a subscriber one aswell. But mainly just followers to help us out getting followers more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Someone hacked me I need help

Someone made my stream on fortnite an over watch stream and some random guy with a face cam was playing a game and then started playing this very weird recording into the stream. I don’t even stream over watch.!?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hypezone for Islands Of Nyne

Islands Of Nyne released into alpha not too long ago and is right now not as known yet but in the future what are your thoughts of having a HypeZone for Islands Of Nyne?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hey mixer I a fellow streamer on your app I have 300 followers and I just thought of something

Instead of installing the bots for your channel how bot the bots come to you channel because when I stream hype bot is already active for my hosts but no when I get a follow it help out new streamers as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hey mixer I a fellow streamer on your app I have 300 followers and I just thought of something

Instead of installing the bots for your channel how bot the bots come to you channel because when I stream hype bot is already active for my hosts but no when I get a follow it help out new streamers as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I love it I hope that maybe I could have like a Ruby Riott background for my channel

Would like to see like a Ruby Riott background for my channel and maybe have it to when I start streaming it plays the Riott Squad theme song

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't watch old streams and info

When browsing through a channel, you can see only what it's currently streaming and a header, but if you scroll down where the info and previous stream section are, the interface doesn't show any info nor any previous stream. Notice in the picture, the scroll bar is already at the bottom, that's the end of the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hype Zone/promoting for the Creative channels?

Think we could get a hype zone for the creative channels like the design channels or the IRL or even Other channel? It'd be nice if the creative channels were promoted as much as the gaming channels were. Thanks for listening to me rant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Offline music

I would love to see an option where I as a streamer can add music/sounds to my offline picture. I’ve made a custom offline picture but also some music of my own and it would be awesome if I could have that music playing for viewers visiting my channel when I’m offline ☺️🤜🏻💥🤛🏻

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ASDFGHJKLÑ

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)