Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix Live View Numbers

Fix live view numbers for streams. We submit tickets, but just get generic responses. It's on your end, the chatter list will show way more people then what the actual view count is. And the chats have more people chatting then what the number is showing. It messes with analytics and discoverability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Food Entertainment

Competitive eating, social eating, calorie-challenges - anything fun, unique, and food-related!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. No chat scroll

when your scroll up in chat, it keeps jumping back down to new posts... can we get it so when you scroll up it just stays where you scrolled up to? always scrolling up trying to read what people say but it just jumps back down to the bottom

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Level up proplem

Hi I am a mixer user and watch the PubG hypezone stream. I have been having problems on there. I have been stuck on level 3 for days hasn’t moved at all. Other streams I can’t level up fine just not in the Hypezone for PubG

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a Game Development/Programmig

Hey I was wondering if you could add a Game Dev or Programming channel I like to code for streams and I feel if there was a channel for it like the music or art that would be great and bring more Devs/programmers to Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. (Multi-Stream) Mute all streams except the main person's stream

Most people multi-streaming are in a voice program together, and it gets really annoying listening to everything 4x times, so if they could automatically be muted that would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To whom it may concern, please make it possible top change title of steam through the Mixer phone app. Thank you

I accidentally started my steam under the wrong title and couldn't find where i could change that on the Mixer app. I would have had to end my stream and restart it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hi please can xbox sponsor our youtube channel i know it sounds rood but we are a small chanel and we need a boost if the answer is yes the

hi please can xbox sponsor our youtube channel i know it sounds rood but we are a small chanel and we need a boost if the answer is yes the channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnK-OPFL0y1U2WrkXxxeVw if you dont want to click the link the channels called j h football md

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a Strawpoll

Pretty simple, from now on streamers on all platforms need to rely on third party websites like strawpoll.com, just integrate it into the stream, for example let the streamer formulate a question and add some answers to the question which people can click on , then let a panel open on top of the chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Category

I would like to see a section specific for Comic Books. There are streams vom Live events like San Diego comic con or people reviewing comics, or artists working on comics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If i have two separate channels, to avoid confusion with my viewers and keep them up to date, can we find a way to merge the two channels?

Another idea, binding select button to have two features for individual actions. One by tapping for map(generally accepted), and HOLD for START. This would free the Start button available for customized bind. Thus, utilizing more with less for thise with and without upgraded paddle controllers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please remove IRL

Irl is what ruined Twitch if you remove it and replace it with something better because all the twitch thots are gonna do when twitch get shut down is to come here and turn your IRL section and the site into a softcore website and please do not hire anyone from twitch as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. wasted space

Viewing a channel and there
    s so much wasted space on the left and right, plus there was a bunch of below the video (such as support and social media stuff). Plus no theater mode to cover all this space. like wtf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Verified Channels

There are a few ideas that could improve Verified Channels and the ease of streaming to them. Currently you have to either have the account login information to access the stream key or have the stream key saved somewhere to input each time. If there was a way to have your regular account be associated with the Verified Channel so that you could easily obtain the stream key or use your regular stream key but have the ingest send it to a Verified Channel that could really simplify the process and even encourage more use of the channels.

Also as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Help small channels!

Can you give to all platform creators the ability to make clips and all the qualities from 160p to 1080p.
    This should not be a only partner service!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Stream Levels

For the new leveling up system. It should either have FULL customization or be able to be switched on or off for whether you want it or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. subscribe to channel

Hey i don't know bout most people but for me i don't like using my cc to subscribe to channel
    So i don't sub and i think lot people would like using a gift card to subscribe channel or have game pass ultimate for one free subscription monthly and let said mixer pro give one sub monthly for let said $12 ok so it one sub but maybe u guys can make mixer pro+ $19.99 u get two free sub monthly plus whatever u guys added to it ok i think u guys may get what i mean by now…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild

a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild. i want to grow the game on mixer and help streamers like me that only play this game can get more viewers and grow as streamers beings how its not that popular on mixer but it is on twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base