Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel Hubs

So I really don't know why this idea hasnt become a reality in other platforma (as twitch) maybe no one has thought of it yet.

So lets put an example and FGC tournament such as EVO. The event has multiple streams going on at the same time for many different games.

Would be really good that all those channels could be added into an "EVO" hub or event page that is active during the time of the event, for easier switch in between streams as well as easier access to watch the exact thing that you want to watch at…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Making It So channel editors are higher then mods and can act on them incase they act out. But keeping it so that editors dont appear green

I believe channel editors should be higher up then mods. Being able to take action on mods and users incase a mod acts out. I also believe leaving editors chat colors as the profiles status would help in keeping channel editors a secret so they arent singled out kinda thing. So a channel editors color will be blue or purple depending on mixer pro or not. This would make it so the streamer can rely on someone for any situation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer won't go live

Tried broadcasting with Mixer last 3-4 days... Says I'm broadcasting on Xbox, even shows friends my notification that I'm going live. However, my profile shows I'm offline... Tried troubleshooting the Xbox, internet and even resetting my stream key... Still not going live. It records my streams for my VoDs instead of broadcasting live. I have a few VoDs on my channel where you can clearly hear the confusion as to why I am not live. Any info on this would be great....

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to gift subs

Have the ability for someone to be able to buy a subcode and do a giveaway or either a friend to buy a code for someone they know that they want to help out if they really enjoy watching that streamer

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change the username policy

Can we have discussion about the username not being allowed to have certain words in them? i have had my gamertag for over 5 years now, all of my social media accounts all have the name, except as of about an hour ago, mixer. my channel name was, imabada**iknow, i am a pro member and i subscribe to other channels, and while i was in the middle of stream with 30 new people (not sure where they all came from) my name got changed to like fluffybunny (numbers) i inquired about it and was informed it is against the PG…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Music!

Music! Make apps like SoundCloud and Spotify available in the backround. So we can play songs off the Xbox SoundCloud/Spotify app, and then hear them in the backround of my stream.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dark souls hypezone

Basically I was thinking that since dark souls remaster is would be the perfect time for a dark souls hypezone that does all of the dark souls games but is for really cool challenge runs or just cool things in the dark souls community. PRAISE THE SUN!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide A Stream Kill Button For Channel Editors

The ability for trusted channel editors to end the stream remotely either thru the stream or by logging into the streamers account to end it. I have not had the situation where it was needed yet, But if a health problem were to arise or someone was to fall asleep, it would give a lot of piece of mind knowing the viewers could be moved away from the situation easily by someone trusted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Zone for Veterans

Could there be a Military Veteran Zone? Maybe call it Warrior Zone? Would love to be a part of that where I would have something in common with my fellow warrior brothers and sisters. Thanks for listening!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. low latency

Because of my sucky internet i cant use the low latency option so i went to twitch. i stream right off my xbox.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Leveled Sub Badges.

Different sub badge icons depending on how long a viewer has been subscribed for. Sort of like twitch, how certain people get a "leveled" up icon the longer they are subscribed to a channel A nice way of thanking long time supporters. :)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Duel Follow Button When You Co-Stream!?!?!?

Hey, please make a Duel follow button when you Co-Stream... my mate has just gained 40 more followers and we were both duel streaming.

People don't realize they have to follow twice!

Cheers

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto-upgrade stream rating to game rating

Have game ratings stored with the game list and auto-set the stream rating to the minimum game rating, when a game is selected for a stream which's minimum age rating exceeds the age rating the stream is currently set at.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mods that ban

Is there a way to see what Mods have banned other viewers?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. discord widget

Allow us to add the discord widget to you descriptions and Team Page descriptions for easier join of the discord channels. Also have the ability to show who is currently online. All it uses is the iframe source in HTML. At this current moment when you try to add the widget and save the description it auto deletes it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Analytics

While the analytics tab exists and I think it's a good start, I think it could be dramatically improved.

1. Analytics for your channel are provided only if you're on your channel in a web browser. Additionally, to see the analytics you must be streaming. In short, you're forcing a streamer to both watch their channel, all while trying to analyze the stream. If streamers are having problems with their channel and they're trying to decipher what is going wrong, or where the issues are coming from, watching your channel in the background to get the analytics in the foreground…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox one paused stream screen

Could you possibly make it so when you pause a stream on Xbox one That it has a custom image when the stream is paused

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Follow (and hide) specific games

I would like a way to follow specific games (instead of streamers), and a way to "hide" streams of games that I care nothing about. For example, the front page of Twitch is dominated by MOBAs, and I care nothing about them, so I don't ever want to see them. I love a few specific games (such as Halo MCC) so I want the games I like to be at the top of the list, instead of ranked by viewers.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Follow Button Cooldown (Reduce Empty Follows)

As we all know there has been an increase in the amount of followers that everyone has been gaining in the last month due the Xbox merge. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those followers are empty ones that never return. I was wondering If there could be an optional timer that could be added to the follow button which required a user to be in the stream/typing in chat for a certain amount of time before they were able to hit the Follow button.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Follow Emotes

i think mixer should make it so emotes are free to set on your channel, like you dont need to be partnered to have it, just when someone follows you, they get your channel emotes.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base