Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hypezone YOU are UNFAIR YOU did not give us the HYPE 63 ALIVE

Today 03/12/19 at around 3 am Hype zone for PUBG was given to a streamer with 63 people Left alive and then switch to his co-host at 53 people alive and stayed with them for the rest of their game. Looking at other streams there were people streaming with less than 10, 20,30,40, and even 50 still alive. You are not ch1 or feature you betrayed us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Es wäre cool daa man auf pc oder die app oder der konsole ein Trailer erstellen könnte

Es wäre cool wenn man so ein auf konsole pc oder app ein Trailer erstellen könnte für sein channel um mehr reichweite oder Abonennte zu bekommen wo man auf mixer sein eingen kannal so gestalten wie er es möchte mit musik mit logos und tailers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hypezone Alert

I was wondering if there is any current audio notification or open API to allow an alert to be played through OBS or Streamlabs OBS when we make it into the Hypezone. Much like when people donate, host, etc. As a smaller streamer who does not get many viewers it would be a nice feature to let us know there is 500+ people watching when we may only average 0-3 viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. wLenka 9:00 stream

New to this, me and my friend wanna see how different it is from twitch.

Game: Friday The 13th

wLenka-Mixer name

Come and chill!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. raid command

Would be nice to have a raid command, I've seen other similar suggestions but I think mine might be a little more nuanced.

The streamer or mod could start the raid by type /raid @streamername, or even maybe a /raid @* for random a streamer

The difference is there being a channel setting that allows streamers to enable or disable the option of being raided. So when someone, let's call them johnsmith, does /raid @johndoe - if johndoe set "allow raids" to no, then a prompt whispers to johnsmith that that streamer has disabled raids. If the "allow raids" is…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Having smaller streams on featured

Having smallers streams on featured

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Help build cool MIXER pages

Looking to add a category of Mixers willing to help other mixers build there channels!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer Mix Channel

So my idea is to have a mix channel where you can have up to six simultaneous streams, like the mix channels on DirecTV. I have lots of streamers that stream at the same time, but I can't be on each channel and the only way to see them is to have multiple devices or hope they co-stream (if they know each other & are in the same game). That way I don't have to have multiple devices/browser windows running at once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Donations to Streamers

I think people should be able to donate to streamers through their microsoft account I personally think that would be a great idea. I also think we should be able to buy Mixer Pro and Channel Subs through our accounts. It just seems easier for us people or kids that dont have a credit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Less Fortnite on Channel 1

Would really like Channel One to feature other games more often. I'm relatively new to Mixer but seems Channel One is Fortnite 24/7. And I've seen the same guy 4 times now. There has to be a way to filter so other games and streamers get featured. Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscribe button

the Signature Button can stay in Bottom of the crystals counter Because of Information, previous streamings and Clips (Beta) Make the Sign Button almost disappear only appearing the Sign (cut version) to leave in a more visible place in the channel overley

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Consistent ChannelOne audio/video quality through hosts

I was curious if the ChannelOne's video streams could keep the user's settings somehow.

Currently the audio and video quality resets when a new channel is hosted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Skills Menu Idea

Hey wouldn’t it be cool to have a “RIP” emoji added to the skills menu? I feel like this would be fun for viewers and streamers alike. I notice that a lot of people in chat including myself like to type RIP when a gamer fails or expires in game. Thank you for considering another great idea from the people of Mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a game

A new game just got released from NDA, It's called Spellbreak
    I don't see it available to stream.
    I hope it can be added soon! :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chat / Channel Feature

Hello, Just an idea i have recently had that i would like to see in the Mixer streaming community, add an option within the chat settings for streamers to change their chat from "Users" to "Follower only chat" or "Subscriber only chat" this will slow down or stop trolls within the community and it will also slow down or stop people self advertising.

You could also add an option when the setting is turned on that the users must be following for a certain amount of time, subscribers shouldn't be an issue because it costs money for users/followers to become…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. join channel with auto replay off

for some people like me waiting for a stream to start i would like the option of not having a replay video because then it makes it harder to tell when not viewing and waiting for a stream to start because a replay will be playing instead. please give us the viewers the option to turn off.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show my channel live when I host someone

Hello, I think it would be a great idea to show my channel live, when I host someone. Many times people host with no actually viewers but its heartwarming that people take the time to host you. So if you host someone and it shows you live people would come and see what's going on and potentially help the person being hosted.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Deleting Inactive Accounts

Hello Fellow Mixer Streamers,
    Mixer or "Beam" has been around for a while now and after the time there becomes a bulk of unused channels on the platform. Most of these being created when the platform was first announced and then forgotten about. Others created to spam chat rooms and to enter giveaways that a streamer may have done. As a Mixer streamer it's annoying to look through my following count and see that most of my followers are inactive. There are streamers on Mixer with 100K followers but only 200+ viewers. A vast majority of those followers are either…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A search preference to fine raid friendly streamers

I think I can speak for myself (MaverickGames) and other streamers on mixer, that we find it hard to find a raid target because no one has 'raid friendly' in their title anymore.

I believe we should be able to have a setting for our channels to opt in to 'Raid Friendly' and when streamers are looking for raid friendly streamers, there should a search preference like there is for languages!

This would make it so much easier to find someone to raid other than scrolling for 30 minutes looking for a target!

Let's make it easier for streamers!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lightstream for Xbox

Unfortunately for xbox streamers we have no access to adding anything special to our streams besides a webcam and there are no overlay apps available. Although I can understand why it was beta I now believe it would be greatly appreciated among streamers (especially newer ones such as myself) if we had access to at least some features. Without a decent amount of money to get a PC to stream it through or capture cards and lots of work it makes all the powerhouse streamers stay powerful but newer streamers seem very unprofessional. I'm not saying everyone deserves the access…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base