Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Are you Sure you want to unfollow

I would like to see a “Are you sure you want to unfollow this channel” button
    I and plenty of others have accidentally unfollowed our favourite channels because there isn’t a two step unfollow button, if this was on mixer it would help prevent a lot of accidental unfollow

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Editor hosting

Would it be possible to give editors the ability to host people for the streamers they mod for ? This could allow channels to host people on their stream teams for example when the streamer is actually offline, regardless of the bot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Veteran Gamers

I was just wondering if you have events for Veterans. I’ve seen Mixer promote Black History month, Women’s month, etc. And would it also be exclusively for Mixer partners?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Blackout BR should be it’s own category separate from BO4

Blackout and fortnite br should have there own individual categorgories. Blackout Br is so saturated and anyone who streams the multiplayer tdm or zombies mode have to be way down the list from the heavily favored br players. I feel if blackout br was it’s own category it would be great for those who play the rest of bo4 to grow and have the same exposure. Fortnite br and fortnite pve save the world could benefit from this as well this way the viewers and the streamers win from easier navigation and exposure for the streamer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ChannelOne for hispanic people

Hispanic streamers and Viewers need a hsipanic Channel One because sometimes they talk on the Chat in spanish and even say mean things, Also you need to put some mods on the chat of ChannelOne and ChannelOnePlus

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Live Time

in the 1 channel live page would be good to put a small time contactor live before the viewers live and after the title, channel restriction

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. profile

I would like to see a "My Channel" button added at the top of the right topside menu (The one that pops up/expands when you press your profile picture.)

This is mainly to make the site more user-friendly, as typing www.mixer.com/username is not exactly obvious to everyone.

I would imagine the steps would be something like this:
    1. Create a new button above "Administrate Channel", name it "My Channel."
    2. Make the button re-direct the user www.mixer.com/x (x= the account you are currently logged into.

I found a similiar thread: https://watchmixer.uservoice.com/forums/382521-mixer-feedback-ideas/suggestions/19847629-profile-button

But it said it was closed and only mentioned…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add exact time of streams to "past streams" page

first off, i just want to say that i loathe relative time display if there isn't a way to see absolute time as well. that said, i would like to see the absolute time of streams somewhere on the "past streams" page of a channel. possibly on mouseover of the relative time. that way i dont have to see **** like "a month ago" on 30 consecutive streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. channel one for non partnered streams

maybe to do a channel one for non partnered streamer so we get seen as hype zone is deading.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Channel Two

Personally, I love channel one and what it offers for patterned streamers. I think there should be a channel for non-partnered streamers as an opportunity to help build their community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back the Chillzone!

I want a place to see relaxed streamers, like maybe minecraft or art so that us gamers can relax with some mixer! btw my mixer is RHEC_Gameroid88

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HypeZoneAPEX

HypeZoneAPEX needs to be a thing ASAP

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. quality

Every time i load a stream it defaults to 360p. Please make it so i can default it to at least 720p or at least remember my preferred option. It's not a big deal to change it but i would rather just have my option remembered somewhere. and if my quality is set for 1080p but the streamer is streaming in 720p. have it default to the highest quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Font Size, Columns and more.

Hello, first of all I think this would be a fantastic idea, for the steamer giving them much more ways to change, edit and make a much nicer looking description, including a better way of managing, editing and keeping it looking good.

The best way that I can explain this, is like this: Currently in order to get an image & text side by side, you are required to use a space in between them, now this will limit you from Aligning the text on the right hand side, if you've done so with the text on the left and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. switching channel late

u should make it were right when they win or lose make it a 15 second count then go to the next stream because it takes to long to switch streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tracking of Xbox Game Achievements

Some kind of way to show the % progress of achievements per game on profile or on stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Gaming Platforms to Social Profiles Section

Why not add Xbox/PSN/Nintendo/Steam to the social profiles section so that people can easily follow you on xbox/psn etc. Also would be nice if viewers from the xbox app could pull up your xbox profile without having to search.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hypezone apex legends minimum requirements

The HypeZone for Apex Legends needs to have minimum requirements to be hosted. There is no point for the lowest of the low effort streams to be featured by the channel. Nobody wants to watch the 1 kill streamer that has no microphone, no camera, and doesn't interact with chat. They probably don't even realize they have the HypeZone at all.

People will disagree with this saying, "the HypeZone helps all the small streamers grow!". A minimum requirement needs to be enforced so that small streamers that are actually TRYING to grow are hosted. These boring streams with no interaction…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ChannelOne Improvement

Most partners hosted by ChannelOne have had their moderation bots either lag tremendously or crash entirely due to the heavy load of having thousands of viewers all at once. Perhaps a way to circumvent this issue is to make ChannelOne (and other automated Mixer hosting channels) "preview window" channels, meaning hosts aren't the same kind as when a viewer hosts a channel and act as a preview of that channel versus a live host. Viewers would join the channel per usual, but the channel host would only account for 1 viewer physically (ChannelOne in this instance), applying the number of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Link more than 1xbox account to your mixer

Allow more than 1xbox account be linked to your mixer channel. It would be alot better as i have more than 1 account for certain games

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base