Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include All Game-Editions in Direct Purchase Link

Let's use Red Dead Redemption 2 as an example...

As a partner, I can select to have RDR2 as my direct purchase game for my users, but I can only select a single edition of the game.

It would be nice if I could select RDR2 as my supported game and when a user clicks on the DirectPurchase button, they are given the option to select which edition of the game they want (Normal, Special, Deluxe).

I have many viewers that want different versions of the game and I find myself needing to change it on the spot so they…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Leaderboard period 2 weeks, aligned to spark crystal period

It seems a bit daft that spark/ember leaderboards are still weekly (monthly/all-time) when the spark crystal period is now 2-weeks.

Flip the leaderboard to 2-weeks too, instead of 1 week, then we can see leaders for this whole crystal period. Right now the leaderboard goes blank mid crystal period and as a viewer you can't make any kind of informed decision about which of your favourite streamers will get the most benefit from your spark dump this time round.

For bonus points why not be completely transparent and add "total embers: 123456" text counter to the spark crystal somewhere, so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. news and commentary

news and commentary would be good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can we add these three things?

Hello everyone I have been streaming on mixer on and off for a since early 2018 and growth honestly isn’t and issue for me honestly because I work full time and my schedule is all over the place... But this does not mean I haven’t thought of some stuff that would be nice to see...

Milestone rewards for streamers

My idea would be since a lot of streamers constantly want exposure to help grow their stream and most make it either by grinding or falling into a niche another way would be to reward console players who stream with streamer…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to customize your channel for all to see like how myspace was but more modern

Title says all, and for those who find it distracting as a viewer then there can be a "simple mode" switch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Background

Can we upload a custom channel background image?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hello.mic. My name is vegicken, come from CHN. And yesterday, I download ur APP called Mixer. When I watching the stream, I realized that I

hello.mic.

My name is vegicken, come from CHN. And yesterday, I download ur APP called Mixer. When I watching the stream, I realized that I cannot be happy, because the stream stuck all the time ,and the same time I can see chat chatting. I am so confuse. How could it be?This situation not only happened to me, but also happened to all my friends.
    Please figure it out. And thank u for reading my e-mail.
    ur chinese user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. IRL / Webshow Policies

Have stricter guidance/rules on the intent and purpose of IRL streams and/or web shows.
    There was a rather controversial stream recently that many of us felt breached ToS.

Links to adult content and the focus of the stream being the streamers body and donations for posing, dancing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour is not something I come to expect to see on Mixer.

Especially with many children being able to easily access this content.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. idle streamers

why are these streamers allowed to stream a game and just sit idle 24/7? this I believe is why hi-rez studios (for example) has stopped with the Mixer Store items

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hyperzone

Where are the hyperzone channel on mixer i cant find them anymore! are the channel offline or something happened and i dont know, because i searched on google and found nothing about them disappearing , thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dont allow 24/7 non-mixer owned channels be a thing, Remove sparks, enable ads

I've talked to many of partnered streamers and some of them being full time. Sparks economy is actually the worst possible thing for potential viewership. It holds viewers to one channel and just afking in them not doing a **** thing to support anything.

Sponsorships are near impossible for mixer partners/streamers to get as companies do not want to be affiliated with mixer when they see the highest populated channels are afk Spark farming channels.

Also another point being "spark farming" being a thing in my opinion is a bad thing for viewership.
    Remove sparks, implement advertisements, have the ads…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. do you have a just chatting option, if not would you consider adding one, I have some folks who would be VERY interested in this feature

just chatting is something I have seen on another platform and I'd really rather not have to have TWO platforms to do two different things, I have some folks who would love for me to do a just chat stream so please consider adding this as an option since I have tried to find it and failed miserably. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Block Channels

Would like the option to clean up my home page of all these useless channels like "Pikachu Dance Party". They just take up slots from people with actual content.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. HypeZone Rainbow Six Siege

I wanted to ask something specific about the HypeZone for the Game "Rainbow Six Siege" (https://mixer.com/HypeZoneRainbow6). As you know, she always automatically Hosts (Bot) a Livestreamer that is about to complete a Round (Win / Lose). Technically, this does not always work.

(My Concern): In Addition, I think it would make more Sense to show a full Match to see how one (the Livestreamer + Team) win to be able to compete properly (I have already discussed this issue with some Viewers talked in my Livestream). Without having seen the full Match eliminates the full Tension of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. muting people still shows the chat skills

Can we make it so when you mute someone in chat it mutes their channels skills that they use aswell? Im tired of seeing the name of the person ive muted since they spam gifs in chat

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Live host

Can we please have the option to livehost so we don't have to end stream and then go to host someone? It would be much easier and ensure a smooth transition of that were possible. Other platforms already do this and it would greatly benefit the community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Motivate people to move from other platforms

Well, is there any other way than streaming for 2 months and get 2000 follows since there is no polish viewers around? Instead of promoting your site to the new countries now you are making it harder to be honest... As a polish streamer there is no ground to achieve that amount of follows and if I won't do something about stream quality my old viewers (who moved with me from other platform) will also start leaving. It's very demotivating when people from UK or US can easily get 2000 or even higher follower count while achieving around 20 viewers…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CATEGORIZE STREAMS

I think this would be better if we get this on @WatchMixer
    Either on top Highlighted Tabs or something to distinguish content creators.
    Sub Categories
    PC (streamers/gamer)
    Xbox (streamers/gamers)
    PlayStation (Streamers/Gamers)

In Each Provide:
    Solo Players
    LFG Streamers

Provide Streamers These Tools In Their Broadcasting Options
    Let them modify it, this would be much helpful & healthier for streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. flucuation

It really is not good to have ones channel fluctuate when it is being broadcasted. I do watch my stream ( randomly) to assure I give the view quality streams. I find the stream service wanting when it keeps switching from on to off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Eljeffe

He is a streamer that me and the family can all enjoy no swearing on his part comical fun to watch and yet u guys turn him down I prefer to watch him instead of watching other streamers at least watching him is entertaining and fun and that's what is all about that's my idea he makes it fun

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base