Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. join channel with auto replay off

for some people like me waiting for a stream to start i would like the option of not having a replay video because then it makes it harder to tell when not viewing and waiting for a stream to start because a replay will be playing instead. please give us the viewers the option to turn off.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HypeZone

I think Hypezone would be allot more enetertaining if you set requirements for getting into the HypeZone. Ex. Microphone and webcam. There are to many of these type of streamers that get into the hypzone that dont have either and 90 percent of streamers that have these requirements are going to more entertaining and active with there veiwers and make the channel overall more entertaining. In my own opinion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. filter platforms.

i am on pc, and want to only watch pc players, so i can join them until true cross play is available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. raid command

Would be nice to have a raid command, I've seen other similar suggestions but I think mine might be a little more nuanced.

The streamer or mod could start the raid by type /raid @streamername, or even maybe a /raid @* for random a streamer

The difference is there being a channel setting that allows streamers to enable or disable the option of being raided. So when someone, let's call them johnsmith, does /raid @johndoe - if johndoe set "allow raids" to no, then a prompt whispers to johnsmith that that streamer has disabled raids. If the "allow raids" is…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. S: channel hosting chat rooms

The main issue i find in hosting people, is the chat, I believe that when a streamer hosts another channel, the channel should stick to their own chat room and not transfer to the channel they've hosted, Due to the constant amount of people who flood the channel and get confused and angry at the channel they've hosted by not playing the "Game they've followed for", Just wondering if you have any plans on making it abit more clearer for those who host, and "us mods" in the chat room, So we're not flooded as much, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hype zone

Hype zone should be for battlefield 4 because the game is dead on Xbox and I stream it every day and get no views what so ever. But I go on Fortnite and I see a kid who is new to mixer with 500 people watching him. It ant fair for streamers like me who play hours of games and get nothing it just be fair for everyone and people don't need to install it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rokuactivationcode

Roku is a top-notch streaming device you could ever get. Navigate to our website to learn how to activate your streaming device with the help of Set up your account and enjoy watching various nail-biting shows in your leisure time. We also provide channel activation and cancellation services. Troubleshooting services are also provided to ensure that our clients have a hassle-free experience. Overall, our hub is a one stop solution for all Roku related issues.We Providing 24*7 Roku support & help to get Roku link code or enter Roku code, Roku Activation, installing, configuring help from the world certified technicians…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show my channel live when I host someone

Hello, I think it would be a great idea to show my channel live, when I host someone. Many times people host with no actually viewers but its heartwarming that people take the time to host you. So if you host someone and it shows you live people would come and see what's going on and potentially help the person being hosted.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hype zone anthem

Anthem will be big hit when it comes out and a hype zone for it will make it even better and will fit right in. Alet hough now there would be 5 hype zones maybe take out rainbow six hypezone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A search preference to fine raid friendly streamers

I think I can speak for myself (MaverickGames) and other streamers on mixer, that we find it hard to find a raid target because no one has 'raid friendly' in their title anymore.

I believe we should be able to have a setting for our channels to opt in to 'Raid Friendly' and when streamers are looking for raid friendly streamers, there should a search preference like there is for languages!

This would make it so much easier to find someone to raid other than scrolling for 30 minutes looking for a target!

Let's make it easier for streamers!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Channel 7 for 18+ streams roulette

We have Channel One, for all ages. But in my opinion the 18+ streams need a showplace too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow More HTML/CSS in Descriptions

It would sure be nice if you could use an invisible table to align your description, which currently seems to be either very difficult or impossible, due to Mixer removing code like:

' border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" '

on tables, which would allow invisible tables to align your channel descriptions. Please consider expanding the HTML support.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Black Ops Zombies Hypezone

What about a zombies Hypezone for black ops 4? it would host anyone with say 20 or 25 rounds in and then hosts them til they die?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Channel Options

Was just thinking about an option for mixer channels. Channel One is a channel that only hosts Partners and people just go there to earn Extra Sparks. If you had a Channel 2, then perhaps you could rotate through all streamers that are T-for-Teen, and help promote the small streamers get recognized and help them get a chance to become a Partner faster by gaining views, and followers. ! Also Hypezone is not as exciting to get now that Channel One has all the viewers. So when you get Hype Zone there may be 100 people in there cheering you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make Hype zone great again

Hype zone needs a spark incentive, this might boost the numbers and show some more love to radom gamers and not just partners!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To many channels with different spelling

I want to stream Starcraft 2 on Mixer but I found 6 - 8 different Starcarft 2 channel, how can we combine them into one Generic channel?

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Videoredigering och delning

Jag streamar ca 2h varje gång jag streamar. Det blir ju ganska tråkigt att titta på i efter hand. Det som skulle hjälpa med ett videoredigering program. Är att man kan göra highlights. Så min kanal är intressant även när jag är offline. Vore kanon att vara attraktiv även när man är offline.

Delning: Hur delar jag till Youtube t.ex eller g+?
    Tack för att ni finns och håller min och andras drömmar i liv.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lightstream for Xbox

Unfortunately for xbox streamers we have no access to adding anything special to our streams besides a webcam and there are no overlay apps available. Although I can understand why it was beta I now believe it would be greatly appreciated among streamers (especially newer ones such as myself) if we had access to at least some features. Without a decent amount of money to get a PC to stream it through or capture cards and lots of work it makes all the powerhouse streamers stay powerful but newer streamers seem very unprofessional. I'm not saying everyone deserves the access…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base