Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changing Mixer for unpartnered streamers!

Q: Why would changing how things are run change how people look at streaming as a whole?

A: By changing how sparks are distributed among streamers it would enable smaller streamers within the community the hope they are looking for in order to grow their own channels. Within the Mixer community, Twitch community, and finally the YouTube live streaming community even though they are competing against each other they all have one aspect in common. The smaller streamers in many cases have the dreams or hopes of going pro and having a large audience watch them at once. If the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Super Animal Royale: HypeZoneSAR

We would love for there to bee a HypeZone for the cutest, most adorable, and one of the most fun battle royale games yet, Super Animal Royale for those animals who make it close and possibly all the way to the top of the food chain!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. ChannelOne back to normal

I would like channel one to revert back to the old style of hosting random streamers that deserve the spotlight of channel one. As of right now it only features Forza Horizon 4. This is having no effect on the Farms that exist and is being manipulated by partners to increase their view counts and inflate their numbers with hollow follows. These patners dont even look like they are enjoying themselves. one went as far as to actually have the title "milking it" Lets get Channel one back to its original purpose. a Channel that new viewers can hangout in…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HypeZone

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate needs to have its own HypeZone page!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multi-Host

So many of the people I love watching on Mixer often end up streaming at similar times. I hate having to choose just one person to host because I want to support them all. It would be amazing if you could host multiple channels at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil in

gostaria que a Mixer deixasse mais leve para o pessoal conseguir assistir as lives , porque como eu vim de outra plataforma e tenho 5 mil inscritos no youtube o pessoal que tem vindo de lá tem reclamado que não estão conseguindo assistir a live aqui , porque tem travado a live pra eles assistir e não são todos que conseguem assistir se puderem analisem isso para que mais pessoas possa ficar mais a vontade e conseguirem assistir as lives

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. schedule

Schedule!

I've noticed there's a few suggestions already, each with their idea, but lets collect them into one.

Streamer can choose to set a schedule for each week, beginning on monday, their time. The streamer can choose a few things:
    - which timezone (can be automated by reading their pc's time)
    - countdown on or off
    - notification before streamtime to followers on/off
    - Can cancel a stream up until stream start. If notifications is enabled, they need to do it an hour before so the notifications don't get sent.

For the viewers:
    !schedule in chat will make hypebot whisper…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One more extra week before videos gets deleted

I need more time 2 weeks is not enough time to post videos to YouTube i need a extra week of time or I'm going to lose so many videos in the nexts 3 days I don't needs this help forever just for a week or two I'm slowly streaming less for this don't happen again down the road

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Streamaversary Info

It would be nice to see when the first time you started streaming was (either on profile or on the channel itself like the signed up date).

A notification could even appear in the alert dropdown.

Thinking of something akin to Reddit's "cake day" concept, but explicitly related to the first day they had a stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hypezone for Battlefield V (Battle Royale)

I would love to see a Hypezone for the new Battle Royale mode of Battlefield V when it's released. I believe the channel would have a huge success rate especially with all of the hype for Battlefield V after the most recent trailer! I also believe that there are more people out in the community that feel the same way.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. VarietyZone

It would be nice to see a channel that changes games daily and randomizes who it hosts similar to HypeZone. So first day it may be the Division and then the next day it could be World of Warcraft as an example. Standard host time could be around 5-10 minutes. This could help increase visibility on the less viewed games and help increase visibility of variety streamers.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Darwin Project Hypezone

Darwin Project Hypezone which comes and hosts a streamer who is still alive after there are only 5 people or less remaining that way the community can see the best fights in the final moments of the game just like how they do hypezone with Fortnite and PUBG since all 3 are battle royal games.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Host

Can you fix the sound and hosting switches so the sound doesn't cover up the host button can you move the little control back over next to the name for hosting so when you try to host you don't activate the sound there's a picture of what I'm talking about

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. mod list

If your an Editor on someone's channel you should be at least able to see a mod list for that channel or have that streamer select people to see it as in if they have a community manager they can add them to that list and the Community manager can see that list.

:)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Worldwide ChannelOne

There could be a ChannelOne for each region of the world like ChannelOneEurope, ChannelOneAsia, ChannelOneSouthAmerica, ChannelOneBrazil

It would be easier to support Mixer Partners of all locations

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Consolidate "The Elder Scrolls Online" Game Categories

After talking to a few other streamers who actively stream The Elder Scrolls Online. We've discussed how it would be better for our community as a whole, if either ESO was Consolidated into 1 category or the way that the system works now, just have all versions redirected into 1 category. You've already done this with WoW which makes sense each expansion isn't a whole new game just an addition to. Same goes for ESO. I don't know the logistics behind this but I do know that this would help with some confusion and separation of everyone streaming/watching ESO.

Thank…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Exclusive skills for followers and subscribers

Hello good, I do not know if this message was already put by another person, if so, I'm sorry, my idea is that since mixer has skills and the other platforms do not, why not put stremers have exclusive skills of their channel for the people who follow him? And also, why can not I also have them for those who subscribe? I have seen that if someone subscribes to a channel, they are lifelong emoticons and do not see themselves in comparison with the skills, since mixer has the novelty of the skills, why not make the most of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A little something for the little guy

I stream at least 100+ hours a month (even with a full time job)and want to make a little extra money for me doing something I enjoy doing how bout us little streamers we should lower the partnership thing from 2000 to like 50 or 100 I'm currently at 71 so let's get something going for us on the little end I'm not expecting thousands or even hundreds of dollars but it'd be neat to have levels like if you have 50 followers for every 10-20 hours you stream you make 5 bucks and for 100 followers every 10-20 hours…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Are you Sure you want to unfollow

I would like to see a “Are you sure you want to unfollow this channel” button
    I and plenty of others have accidentally unfollowed our favourite channels because there isn’t a two step unfollow button, if this was on mixer it would help prevent a lot of accidental unfollow

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base