Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

304 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. programming

Would be awesome to be able to search for streams by category. That way, programming streams could be found.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Channel Description editing

I have been trying to set up my channel description with images that have links to my social medias but the editing format is a bit to technical and hard to understand (I mannaged but it took some time). Could I suggest simplifying it so that normies like me can understand better? Like for example making adding images with a click and drag type of thing, or a template style like twitch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Indonesian Language

would you guys adding more channel language, i think few Indonesian Streamer stream on mixer, so the other Indonesian people can find and communicate with them, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Achievement Hunter Category

There are a lot of Achievement Hunter/Variety Streamers. Adding more categories like this will enable those types of streamers to be found for what they are doing as a whole, not just the game they are streaming at the moment.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ChannelOnePlusBR

Olá, meu nome é Rodrigo, meu canal no mixer é PressionePlayGames e gostaria de sugerir um ChannelOnePlus para o Brasil. Temos o ChannelOneBR porém este canal NÃO dá host em lives +18, mas jogos como Diablo 3, State of Decay, The Division, Red Dead Redemption, entre outros excelentes jogos, tem ótima visibilidade porém, nao podemos receber o ChannelOne por causa da faixa etária. Obg !

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. UI issue

So i'm having issues watching mixer where my UI gets destroyed when I click on the emote button. see attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mobile App Update

Allow us to edit our About me sections from our mobile phones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can not make streams because brodcast does not work!

i can not make streams because brodcast does not work! no more streams for me so no more of my entertainment! this is not good!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rocket League for HypeZone

Rocket League has the biggest potential as an E-Sports title. Please give it a shot in HypeZone.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. discord

I have custom links in my description for social media, but there are also the base options like Twitter and Instagram. Why is there no Discord media link to be added to 'Social Profiles' on the Customize Dashboard screen?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hide viewer number for PC and console, mobile, etc

I have anxiety and streaming is a tool I use to address that and I've found it's a good way to meet people. But when I see numbers drop and people have left without saying anything and I'm alone again, it makes my stomach drop. Please make this a feature. Twitch utilises this and I would like to see this on Mixer. I want to focus on chat without seeing the numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emotes and badges

Could you enlarge emotes and badges? I feel like the badges and emotes are so small and blurry and poor quality even with a great paid artist you cannot see any detail on the emotes and badges. You want to make people want to subscribe and the quality for emotes and badges are super
    Hard to see poor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. the ban delima

this is a big problem where stream snipers are ban and can still mess with the streamer and the viewers. I agree that when you ban someone they shouldn't be able to view or chat they was ban for a reason and they should not be able to still watch the content that the streamer is providing. That will cut down on stream snipers and make things comfortable for the community MXCAT_Record (Mixer)
    Oct 6, 08:06 PDT
    Hi Hawk325,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate that you care about helping keep our community safe for all users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DiscoverZoneBR / DiscoverZoneFPS / DiscoverZoneRTS / etc.

The idea is to bring the benefits of the hypezone to all streamers on Mixer.

The idea is to have DiscoverZone-Channels for different genres, switching through random streamers. To ensure a more or less quality stream, restrict DiscoverZone-Hosts to channels, that at least exist 1 month and have been active at least 5 times in the last 30 days. Add a command to voteswitch, so if 20% of the channel votes yes, the next streamer will be hostet.

Positive: discovering new content creators you wouldn't find otherwise; chance for motivated small streamers to get found; discovering new games since it's…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. volume

Maybe add a volume or break the volume down into 2 different controls to separately control the volume of the streamer from the in-game volume, as a viewer. it'd be a simple fix to a streamers ability to fix sound concerns such as game over powering their voice, or voice over powering game volume.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple Stream Keys for Channels

I am a streamer house (virtual) would be great to generate separate stream keys to trusted people so I don't have to compromise my Microsoft account or master stream key for my streamers.

Twitch allows you to generate an API stream key for other streamers on the same platform emails, so they have unique stream keys to your channel that can be revoked, I would like Mixer to have the same function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audio remaining muted

I use mixer to help support my friends, and sparks is an easy way to do that. The problem I'm having is if I try to farm sparks while doing anything else, I mute mixer. But with Channel One, it now starts un-muting the stream as soon as it changes over to a new player. Having to go back every 10 min to mute the stream over and over just to have it quite doesn't seem right. The fix action I'm suggesting is allowing Channel One to remain muted until I decide to un-mute it myself. If I'm doing something…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Claiming a name shouldn't have such high needs to show a larger claim.

If you dont have a large following there should be a less intensive process to claiming a name. If you are able to show you own the twitter and youtube platforms with name you desire on mixer I think that should be enough claim to the name as you are putting the most effort in pushing that name as far as it can go.

Coincidentally I think that users that are in active should be able to be claimed by user that wishes to utilize the name for streaming. I think streamers should have first claim in user names as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Complete overhaul for IRL section.

The top streamers right now in the IRL section are a cat stream and a fish tank (each netting about 100 Viewers.... The people who are actually interacting in the IRL section are way below. Easy fix for this would be to just create an animal/pets channel and have them categorized properly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base