Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cntrole do microfone

Boa tarde sou um fã Brasileiro e curto o xbox desde a série 360. Hoje tenho o xbox one fat transmito lives pelo mixer! Gostaria muito que voçês do suporte me ouçam tenho um pedido por favor ponha opções para trabalharmos na sensibilidade do microfone nem todos podem ter placa de captura e fazer todas essas configurações pelo streanlabs obs. Eu não tenho esse poder financeiro e conto com o desenvolvimento de vocês em melhoramentos de drivers para que não só eu mais todos os fás e querem tirar o melhor da microsoft! muito obrigado e espero um retorno! por…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Porque não respondem ao suporte? Como o pró está saindo caro!

Dear Mixer, I've been making lives every day since February. I have pro every month and I'm having a lot of problems with my transmissions. 1st idea - Look through the Brazilian streamers. 2nd read really all requests for support in PT / BR, so we don't always get the same remote response. 3ª If my Mixer is BR, I want to receive on the cover featured partners and high Brazilian streamers. 4ª Answer our request in Portuguese since I have to write in English so you can look for us. 5th Make an application developed without errors so that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to see who banned and or unbanned users in my stream via Users tab

I would like the ability to be able to see which of my mods were doing the timeouts, bans and unbans of specific users via the Users tab in the dashboard.

I want to be able to see which mods are putting in the work and make sure that mods aren't abusing their power.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fitness and Sports Channel

I'm a streamer on twitch that would love to make a switch to the Mixer platform. I do daily gaming and workout streams, the only real obstacle stopping me is the lack of a fitness category. I don't see it being very difficult to make this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hearts

Allow modification of the Hearts given per action.

Like being able to change Hearts given per Ember from 40 to 400, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Small Streamers to Add Clips from Past Streams

Allow at least a certain amount of Clips to be saved from past streams for small streamers. Allowing small streamers to go into their VODs and choosing at least 1 Clip per 2 hours of Streaming would be reasonable. This will offer more opportunity for dedicated small streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fortnite:Save the World

Thank you for adding Fortnite:Save the World tab. We are experiencing an issue with saving it into our category when we stream. We always have to resave it before we stream. It has been very good for the save the world community. Awesome job! Thank You my stream is located @ www.mixer.com/BEFUDLEDCUB
    “There are a lot of streamers that are needing a different tab that needs to be added or a different section. There is Battle Royal on Fortnite and on the other side there is Save The World on Fortnite. Can we get recognized on just Save The World.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sirknoe for partner

Sirknoe is a committed and experienced streamer that streams for all the right reasons and should defo be made a partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer point and 24/7 streams

The idea of mixer points are amazing rewarding viewers for watching your content. That being said having 8 accounts at the top all AFK seems to defeat the concept of having viewers when they just mute and leave the stream running. Any thoughts? Unpopular opinion but maybe making it something you need to earn on your channel. I feel like it’s a bad atmosphere for someone who creates and watches content to see only afk lobbies doing well.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to follow and host a GAME, not a user

I really only watch certain games, not certain users. I would love to be able to specifically follow Path of Exile, Dark Souls, and Dragon's Dogma.

I'd also love to be able to auto host users broadcasting those games. I like to autohost, but to support the game itself. So it drive me nuts when someone I'm auto-hosting is playing a game I want, but then starts playing Call of Duty or something (which I'm not interested in).

Anyway, just my wish list. I LOVE that you added auto-hosting. Thanks you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add CSS scripting

CSS Scripting support added to the available options for channel descriptions. This can make the channel descriptions full of variety, creativity, and be more personalized. E.g. images that change when hovering over them or when pressed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Host Raffle

I've noticed lately there have been some 24/7 streams doing " Host Raffles ". Enter a raffle to get a host type of thing and it's been going for a while now.

Isn't still part of the gambling part? You get an entry to get hosted . What if someone does that and they don't get hosted? It's not in any way a giveaway.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Editor/ mod rights

Hello, I got some friends who really want to help me to grow. If it's not the moderator, it's helping editing my videos. I would love it if we can give rights to editors, like... Downloading videos for example? So they can turn it in a video right away and post it on YouTube maybe or social media channels! Thanks already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. description

I design Panels for other Mixer users.

There is this one problem where the design will break apart on the mobile app...

I have a solution if you are down to make this of course!

But Mixer could have 2 separate descriptions one for WEB and one for MOBILE.

The mobile description should be used to make an alternative design that is more compact and more readable on the phone, so it is still possible to make a gorgeous design on the WEB version without it breaking apart on mobile.

No idea if you really consider ideas outside of your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Topless / Shirtless

I only exercise and train strength, fitness.
    2nd Day Streaming and I was told going shirtless was not a good idea.

Can going topless/shirtless be allowed for sport & fitness channels please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Audience Filter for Auto-hosting

I would love an option to only auto-host a stream if it's at (or below) an audience level. For example, I want to auto-host a streamer but only when that streamer has their audience set to family or teen.

Use case: I run a family friendly channel. I've run into a number of streamers that I really like that I want to auto-host but, once in a while, they will play a game that needs the 18+ audience setting. I'd like to skip hosting that streamer while they're on that 18+ setting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pro Wrestling

Pro wrestling channel would be nice for small independent company's to stream on other than twitch. Twitch has a wrestling category but gets little attentions. I am a owner of a small company and would love to stream to mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easier way to unsubscribe from Mixer Partners

As of right now, when you subscribe to a partnered streamer on Mixer, the button changes into "GIFT A SUB". However I cannot seem to find anywhere to unsubscribe from this specific channel. I am sure there is a way, but you should consider implementing a way to do it more easily do it through your User Interface. Possibly something similar to how you follow / unfollow a channel.
    Thank you for a great platform, hoping to see it much further developed and really setting its roots in the gaming community.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. video platform

Hi, my name is Samuel, I would like to have a suggestion based on the demand of the audiovisual market, as many know that the only (decent) video site currently is youtube, I would like Mixer to compete with this video platform, bringing a visible mixing option where I could switch to "watch" and "live" modes, I know that currently the focus is only on the broadcast platform, but it would be extremely interesting for the mixer to do that, because the creators are no longer supporting the monopoly of the Youtube site and would certainly greatly increase the visibility…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base