Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. who clip

Please add the name of the person who created clips!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add

I would like there to be a way to stream on Xbox with overlays without a capture card and without lightstream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fitness Channel where people can do at home workout

Hey Mixer Team,
    I have been doing online at home workout videos on mixer for a bit now, and love connecting with the community! I love bringing fitness to gamers, and have had people that take my IRL fitness classes join my channel to take them online. I have had a few mentions that mixer could add a fitness channel! What are your thoughts on that and what does the process look like? I am not a partner yet, but I would love help heading up the channel and supporting others in anyway that I could, and promoting it through…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Anyone Else Annoyed by Sub Tracks?

Would it be possible to implement something where we could opt out of hearing someone's Sub Track? After hearing one dozens of times it gets annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Full CSS support in description

Channel description doesn't take full support of css, that's sad but i can undrestand, maybe allow more rules for better customizations ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ban

Currently, if an account is banned from a stream channel, they can't comment, but they can still watch the stream. Essentially, they are not banned but only muted. My suggestion is simple. Make a ban an actual ban. Similar to other sites where you block another member, the banned account should not be able to access the stream channel at all. Without this, stream snipers are able to do their dirty work with impunity ruining the stream experience for both streamers and viewers.

But can't they just make another account and avoid the ban? Yes, which you already have rules…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need a "Hosting" tab

Need tab for hosting. Maybe by the "Following" tab there can be a "Who your friends are hosting" tab. We host to help get friends viewers but not many are going to click if it says I'm offline. We love Mixer and want it to grow. This is a wonderful community you're building.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeZonePUBG

Please stay on the same stream until the streamer is either killed or it's the end of the match. It annoys me to start watching and you switch before it's over. The outcomes and final battles of the matches are thrilling to see.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Partnership reviews

Give more feedback to a streamer when they go for partner, sending our generalized emails is not enough for someone that has been denied 6 times. Give more information, it is hard for someone to apply over and over again and get the same reason even though they meet the requirements.allow them to talk to someone that can help them so maybe in the future they can get approved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gift Subs

instead of searching for names to sub, Maybe mixer should have an option to click on their name and gift it instead?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Embedding social website on the page.

Let us display our latest tweet on the channel description, making it the homepage of the Streamer. make it an add-on so people implement it tastefully. Until you add an actual system for clip, why not let people add one YouTube playlist. Make it so that you can watch it embeded as to not take the viewer away from mixer.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Suggestions for Verified channels

So first of all, thank you for the great verified program. There are a few suggestions that I'd like to share to make the experience even better. I know that some of these might be already reported or in the works as the UI got updated recently, but here they are anyway!

So some of the things I've been thinking about:

-Add the Verified badge to show in chat.
    -Make Verified users have their own group in Discord and own official Team.
    -Verified badge should be visible (like partners) next to name the when browsing channels and to front page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add

Add Cuisine to Royale to the HypeZone Its a hilariously entertaining game that gets people hooked

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clips

Can we please get clips for all streamers? It takes the smaller streamers so long to build a large enough following to get qualified to be verified or partnered. Clips help a streamer grow their brand, as it did on twitch for me. I switched to mixer because the community and platform is much better, but without the ability to clip things in my stream, I know that my growth is stunted. A lot of streamers are thinking of returning to twitch only for that one reason because clips are such an integral part of streaming. I would appreciate any…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Category, Fortnite:Save the World

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sparks should not increase rank in stream.

Using sparks should not directly affect your loyalty in the stream. Using sparks currently raises your rank in a stream. This would allow you to bypass any moderation because now you went from rank 1 to rank 10 just by using some sparks. Now your chat is less moderated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. give xbox streamers availability to change stream quality whilst live

Other platforms allows this and I believe that if mixer allows this we can grow much bigger as a platform for Xbox. And smaller streamers can have better online gaming connections

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ADD GTA V RP Game Channel Category

GTA 5 and GTA 5 Role Play are completely different games and experiences.

I find myself having to sort through all the "GTAV" streamers to find those that are actually in "Role Play" servers.

I believe that a large part of the GTAV Streaming Community would find themselves under the role-play category.

Is it possible to create a new option or label?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fortnite Save the world

Fortnite save the world finally had its own category and now its gone .....Please bring it back as it is so much harder for people to find people who stream stw on mixer than it is on twitch ....if its not fixed soon i might just switch streaming platforms cause it seems the people at mixer dont care as much

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Category Fortnite: Save the World

Category Fortnite: Save the World What happened to Category Fortnite: Save the World? We were doing good. We were finally in the correct category. All Save the World Players are wondering why Mixer has taken it down.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base