Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upload success message

A popup telling you if your upload was successful when changing channel art/graphics/avatar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partner tab

I think there should be a partner tab at the top. It would allow everyone to see who is partnered and also allow them to check the partner's stream out easily. It would also help out the new/newest partners to build a bigger community.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hype zone fortnite

I would like to understand hype zone a bit more tbh I am a little confused/disappointed as I have been streaming with my friends and got to the final two 3 times being the only one left in my squad and my team mate who is dead and sitting on no kills is getting the hype zone as opposed to me, tbh I don’t understand how that is, it’s quite frustrating to try streaming and never get the hype when I am the last one and they are getting it through spectating me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HypeZoneChampionship

Mixer Should make a Fortnite Channel Called Hype Zone Championship
    So Every Streamer That Streams Fortnite Will Be Added to The Channel in the bio it will go from small to big streamers and The Channel Mixer Will Be Hosting it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Giving certain titles a SECOND Hypezone channel

The hypezone channels are an awesome way of getting to find new streamers with a low following however, the Fortnite one is so saturated with thousands of streamers every day that it becomes near impossible to get featured on it.

I've had the channel in my stream for around 40 hours total since launch but that was before it really took off. Now it is hard to get hypezone despite regularly being in the top 8 players/top 3 teams.

Mixer.com/HypezoneFortniteExtra could be good to have more people displayed or even a specific one for people with more than average followers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. GameZone

It would be nice to see a channel that changes games daily and randomizes who it hosts similar to HypeZone. So first day it may be the Division and then the next day it could be World of Warcraft as an example. Standard host time could be around 5-10 minutes. This could help increase visibility on the less viewed games and help increase visibility of variety streamers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having multiple gamer tag for 1 Mixer account

I host a podcast and my cohost and I would love to login into 1 Mixer Channel between the 3 of us and stream at different times of the day. So the idea is multiple gamer tags having access to 1 Mixer account. This will allow more groups of people to stream, it would alllow more part time streamers to come together.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BossZone

Wanted to run a Mixer permanent channel idea by you guys! Not sure what is already in the works, but Mixer been killing it with the Mixer exclusive channels. I was thinking about a cool new channel concept. What about a channel that is all boss fights? It will not be game specific, giving people a look at games they might decide they want to check out and it wouldn’t limit who will be featured on it! It would be a little clunky (I’m sure you guys can think of something better for this), but maybe have a button the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More games in hypezone (updated)

This is an update to my last idea, and yes, it is about hypezone. Mixer did add R6S to Hypezone . But I have to say it has been a complete failure with barely any views. Im pretty sure it hasn't even gotten 100 views. The highest I've seen it get to is 70, and it barely gets past 20 nowadays. People were expecting new games in HypeZone, but they probably weren't expecting R6S. There are many other games that can be in HypeZone. Here are some examples:
    -Forza Horizon or Motorsport games, player is in the HypeZone near the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiple langue support for channel

Can we have an option to set multiple languages for our channel. I speak both french and english and I would like the new language search features to find my channel on both languages.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Steam Group Network Link

Instead of a Steam Profile link in the Network section to have the option to have a Steam Group link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gab.ai integration/link on Social Profiles

It would be cool if you add it and let us show it on our profiles.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. HypeZoneRainbow

Yesterday day you released HypeZoneRainbow, but in the 9ish hours I watched/streamed. I didn't see a single PC player get hosted. I play on PC and won over 30 games. And nothing.

Secondly, it is hosting custom games where kids are 1v1 each other. I really don't think you meant that to be there. I think you are wanting to keep quality content going.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Team background on channel

I think this could be a very useful idea. Being able to select one of your 3 (or 4 if partner) team’s custom backgrounds, if they have one, and being able to use that as a channel background/wallpaper. Even more ways to represent your primary (or other) teams!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hypezone Moderators with !Next ability

Moderators in Hypezone with the ability to flip to next streamer. My family and I watch Hypezone regularly and would like to see moderators in the channel (to filter out the bad apples) with the ability to change to the next Hypezone nominee if the current streamer is spectating or showing VODs. If that is not possible - change or add Hypezone ToS that if you are not actively playing you must back out to the menu to force a new channel to appear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I was

I was banned for no reason please unban me on Xbox I think my mixer name is time x worldz if not RaiiD VexenO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maybe add progress bar when updating or customizing avatar

When updating or customizing an avatar, there is no feedback to let the user know when or if the file they've chosen is uploaded or not. Perhaps an addition of a progress bar may help to let them know when the upload is completed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base