Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Maybe add progress bar when updating or customizing avatar

When updating or customizing an avatar, there is no feedback to let the user know when or if the file they've chosen is uploaded or not. Perhaps an addition of a progress bar may help to let them know when the upload is completed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Name Change

You should allow users to purchase name change capabilities with their sparks. People like me get bored quickly and the thirty day wait get's old fast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Videos

The ability to upload videos to our channels similar to you tube. you tube is a failing site and those of us that use you tube and have a community there would like to be able to bring our community over to mixer with video uploads. also would be cool if we could monetise them too but just the ability to upload would be a good start

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Channel Customization

Hello, I was wondering if the full HTML tags will be added? I would like to see the implementation of CSS pages to add some style, along with allowing us to use DIVs in HTML for us to format our page a little better. I have some ideas which require more support, but just a thought. What do you guys think?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Integrated OBS/Streamlabs/StreamJar

Why can’t we have an intergrated tool or app just for mixer. This app should have all the functionalities of OBS/Streamlabs/StreamJar so I can have a customer overlay, alerts, pop ups, scenes. This will set Mixer more apart from Twitch and Youtube FTL and able to custom set up you stream without leaving Mixer? This could possibly cut time streamers are leaving Mixer to make their streams more attractive to viewers

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. notifications for following

The ability to enable or disable notifications for a channel when you follow.

As of right now, when you follow a stream it automatically enables notifactions for them when they go live but you can only have notifications on for so many streamers before it stops notifying you when they go live. I would prefer to choose which streamers to have notifications for when I follow them rather than having to go into my account and scroll through all the people I follow just to shut off a notification for one person. Kind of makes me not want to follow…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hypezone Rating Limit

Would like to see a Hypezone limit to ratings. My family and I enjoy the content and have a lot of streamers we watch daily. Sometimes my family likes to watch HypeZone but has to limit the content due to inappropriate rating and language. Is there any plan or thought to make a family or teen only rated Hypezone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be only one channel named the 'Zone' instead of various channels for each game.

The 'Zone' would basically have different types of 'Zones' each day and host channels by the hour.

For example, each day of the week would have different genres of 'Zones' (monday could be a ChillZone, etc.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love to see " add tab " for more informati

I would love to see a " add new tab " on your customise channel to add more information or stuff, or to post your streaming times / streaming duo's with a friend or something.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New comers

Give the upcoming streamers a platform to become partner someday!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Erro Program

this Mixer is trash near the Twitch does not work right hangs constantly loses transmission constantly asks for a very high network to broadcast and it looks like I got 50 Mega Fiber that **** hangs if you ask to renew the key that **** hangs on the Samsung Tablets that **** is very poorly made and poorly explained! I have learned everything by myself or the internet because there is no manual here! You can stick this Mixer to this program is an easy trash to hack and without any protection to the user! Put that **** **********!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HypeZone optimization

you should make HypeZone for PUBG to show top 10 and not top 20 or whatever. Its taking to long and a lot of poeple dont get featured. Also, the ones that are closest should be featured. lets say someone is on top 4 and other top 10 the top 4 should be shown first.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox mixer app

Is it possible that in ur xbox app doesnt exist the fast forward for the past broadcast? I cant find it...if i press any pad’sbutton the broadcast refresh at second 1.
    Thanks for ur support have a nice day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Name changing

Please make it so you can change your username. Mine is stuck as StoneColt8000735. My gamer tag is ItsLumberBear I really wanna change it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. settings

You should be able to customize chanel on xbox, since I don't own a pc. Hey, I can't improve my channel and customize it. If this was an option. This would help my channel grow so much. So I really think you add it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Game Backgrounds for all major games

Would be awesome if there was at least 1 background for each major game streamed on Mixer. PUBG, Fortnite, ARK (ones that don't exist yet), and others.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Channel for dungeons and dragons

Open a channel for dungeons and dragons to stream on i have a group of friends who would love to start a campaign series on mixer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A banner that stays in chat to let your viewers know your running late or that your normal schedule has changed for the day.

A banner or auto message that is shown so a streamer can let their followers know that they are running late or their schedule has changed for the day in case of an emergency.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Directory

Merging World of Warcraft channels all together to one category. There are sepperate channels for every expansion I think from legion to cata. I was wondering if there was a to just put world of Warcraft just all together.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need better way to search prior Mixers for Windows Insiders and to play them back.

Would like to be able to select WindowsInsider broadcast from list and replay. Need a search window that gives list of choices when we dont know the exact title of the Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base