Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. low latency

Because of my sucky internet i cant use the low latency option so i went to twitch. i stream right off my xbox.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. discord widget

Allow us to add the discord widget to you descriptions and Team Page descriptions for easier join of the discord channels. Also have the ability to show who is currently online. All it uses is the iframe source in HTML. At this current moment when you try to add the widget and save the description it auto deletes it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Leveled Sub Badges.

Different sub badge icons depending on how long a viewer has been subscribed for. Sort of like twitch, how certain people get a "leveled" up icon the longer they are subscribed to a channel A nice way of thanking long time supporters. :)

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Follow (and hide) specific games

I would like a way to follow specific games (instead of streamers), and a way to "hide" streams of games that I care nothing about. For example, the front page of Twitch is dominated by MOBAs, and I care nothing about them, so I don't ever want to see them. I love a few specific games (such as Halo MCC) so I want the games I like to be at the top of the list, instead of ranked by viewers.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto-upgrade stream rating to game rating

Have game ratings stored with the game list and auto-set the stream rating to the minimum game rating, when a game is selected for a stream which's minimum age rating exceeds the age rating the stream is currently set at.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Duel Follow Button When You Co-Stream!?!?!?

Hey, please make a Duel follow button when you Co-Stream... my mate has just gained 40 more followers and we were both duel streaming.

People don't realize they have to follow twice!

Cheers

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Community Tab

Community tab on channel similar to Youtube so you can keep up with your community even when you are offline. Integration with Xbox Activity Feed would be a plus also.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A banner that stays in chat to let your viewers know your running late or that your normal schedule has changed for the day.

A banner or auto message that is shown so a streamer can let their followers know that they are running late or their schedule has changed for the day in case of an emergency.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mods that ban

Is there a way to see what Mods have banned other viewers?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. And make a separate listing for partners in the title bar

In the title bar you got features all streamers up-and-coming following teams add partners

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Analytics

While the analytics tab exists and I think it's a good start, I think it could be dramatically improved.

1. Analytics for your channel are provided only if you're on your channel in a web browser. Additionally, to see the analytics you must be streaming. In short, you're forcing a streamer to both watch their channel, all while trying to analyze the stream. If streamers are having problems with their channel and they're trying to decipher what is going wrong, or where the issues are coming from, watching your channel in the background to get the analytics in the foreground seems…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Xbox one paused stream screen

Could you possibly make it so when you pause a stream on Xbox one That it has a custom image when the stream is paused

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Follow Button Cooldown (Reduce Empty Follows)

As we all know there has been an increase in the amount of followers that everyone has been gaining in the last month due the Xbox merge. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those followers are empty ones that never return. I was wondering If there could be an optional timer that could be added to the follow button which required a user to be in the stream/typing in chat for a certain amount of time before they were able to hit the Follow button.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Prevent Mobile Redirect

Prevent automatic redirect from the mobile website, only to. The mobile website is simplistic and a great way to watch streamers without being distracted by chat.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Follow Emotes

i think mixer should make it so emotes are free to set on your channel, like you dont need to be partnered to have it, just when someone follows you, they get your channel emotes.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Banning issue...

When you ban someone currently on mixer, the only thing they can do is chat. Meaning yes they can still watch your stream. That leaves a bunch of problems in the open, like the main one i have is they can be mad from getting banned and sit there and record you and its just creepy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. YouTube

Let's Face it Mixer, one of the reasons that PS4 Is Racking more sales than Xbox is because of the YouTube Stream Feature. So how about this: What if, While we are Streaming to Mixer, we can go to the Stream Settings, and are able to Press "Stream To YouTube". This Means that 1.) In Order to Stream To YouTube, it has to be done through Mixer itself, so you could add a Logo/Watermark of Mixer on Screen. 2.) This allows the Streamer to Grow more Audience, on Mixer and YouTube at the Same Time. 3.) Mixer Could Automatically "Copy…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. indie

Add a new game type that simply encompases all indie games, simply called 'Indie Games' to allow an entire section for small developers.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Current Platform Selection

To complement the current game selection, a current platform could be added.

This would allow viewers to see what platform the streamer is currently playing their set game on.

This will reduce the number of questions in chat such as "xbox or pc" and generally reduce chat clutter.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base