Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer stream eternally paused.

My mixer stream says it is going, but every time someone wants to watch my stream it shows the paused stream screen. My mixer is mixer.com/SubnormalAtom and I would really like to be able to have those that want to watch my stream have the ability to do so.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hypezone

HYPEZONE For Smite?

Can be used mainly in arena game mode for when each team tickets are equal going into the last 75-100 close games like this need recognition as its a decent finish most of the time. Arena is the bog standard go to gamemode i agree but this would make people enjoy smite a little more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. hypezone

Hypezone Call Of Duty

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. CredtscoreHypeZone

It's a channel where we go to all the great chats discussing your financial future

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sub & Pro Subscriptions

but my suggestion relates too two things that might help people in the future, for example one month of pro, 3 months of pro and a yearly subscription package, this could have a discount if you buy 3 or 12 months of a certain amount or none at all, sometimes it is easier to pay for 3 months and having to think in 3 months time will i have money to pay for it again after it has ran out, here are two examples of the two i have suggestion they will be 3 packages with screenshots (all screenshots have…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free use of Overlays/streamlab!

Dear mixer my personal idea is that we should be able to use overlays such as Twitch is without having to be pro I understand the value of gaining money to build the app more but, it is unfair for those of us wanting to get into streaming but not wanting to have to pay every month just to use a cool overlay that we set up/made, (Really when we are broke) its hard to get views when those small features really pull someones eye

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. videolar açılmıyor

canlı yayınları izleyemiyorum chat online ama yayın görünmüyor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Channel two

I think there should be a channel Two for 18+ streams. Because Teen -stream is fun and all but sometimes you just want to be more yourself. 18+ shouldn't be kept off a feature channel and it give a wider range for people to pursue other then restricting your partners to Teen-streams constantly and watching Teen streams are extremely boring and for those streamers who don't want to have teen community and want an 18+ community it will allow and help them grow exactly that community they are looking for. Because if you constantly grow a one age group and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sub packages

sub packages
    1 month - $5.99
    3 months - $17.97
    6 months - $35.94
    1 year - $71.88

someone can sub to there favorite streamer for 3 months or more depending on the package they chose.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. lightstrea

When will lightstream be available to all. If not then please make a way for it to be available to all

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bad use of influence lurkers

so ive seen people literal just having a picture and not even playing the game its bloody ridiculous there needs to be a rule regarding this cause theres no point streaming a game and not playing it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Zoom

I'm just not going to use Mixer anymore until there's a zoom in option for the Kinect...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have would like to see a option for anyone looking to subscribe to be able to buy 1 year subscription.

I have 8 or so members in my lobby looking to buy 1 year memberships to my stream. I think more would do that if they could buy a 3 month or 6 month as well as annually subscription.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ESPN Channel in Roku

ESPN sports channel is streamed freely and only a little amount is charged for it only during the time of installation. This channel can be activated in Roku streaming device using ESPN Roku activate code
    https://www.myrokuactivationcode.com/espn-roku-activate/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unused account purge/removal

As Mixer has been around for a few years now, there are many accounts that are not used or inactive. For example: Some people want the usernames of the inactive accounts.

Vote this if you want to get a name that is an inactive account!

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Group people you follow

I couldn't find any other suggestions for this, though I did find one close. So, my apologies if this has actually been suggested before.

I would really like a way to group the streamers I follow. For example, setup one group of streamers I know personally, or another group for streamers who live in my city, or streamers who play my favourite game or a specific game. It would help to make my list more manageable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HYPEZONE system

Mixer has to fix hypezone, i personally play fortnite so i keep trying to get into hypezone, but it is extremely difficult to get in because typically only the “top” streamers with lots of followers get in, but it’s not that fun to see the same old streamers get into hypezone constantly. Whoever is in the top 10 or the closest to a win first or so it is said is supposed to get into hypezone, i have been close to winning or have gotten many wins yet never gotten into hypezone for some reason. This just doesn’t seem fair…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Raid!

I think we should be able to easily raid other channels. Instead of ending the stream and then hosting someone. I think mixer should create a raiding option, so we can show all other creators love and support. This would bring so much more attention to smaller streamers/channels.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. spellcheck on the about section

can we get a native spell check feature in the about section of a channel im not the best with words and feel this feature would help out so many amazing channels on the platform.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lives Salvas

a aba streaming anteriores nao possui nenhuma stream anterior em nenhum canal do mixer.
    e eu sugiro que tragam o recurso que é muito comum em sites de streaming que é o de os Vods possuirem opçoes de qualidade para serem escolhidas (360p,240p,480p,etc).
    principalmente no brasil com a internet precaria que parte da população possui acab se tornando bem dificil assistir os vods.
    entao assim se tornando um recurso pouco relevante desta maneira.
    enquanto com as qualidades muito mais pessoas poderiam vir a assistir sem problemas.
    continuem com o bom trabalho equipe da Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base