Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

deafguardian

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. #FREEWENCH

How come I see streamers re broadcasting and broadcasting NFL games on your site which is copyrighting? And they aren’t suspended but a woman who is fighting to help Veterans and raise money for them gets the ax and is getting completely ignored. #FREEWENCH

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gifted subs in multiple

i guys, so I've been gifting subs alot and a load of people have said the same thing around social media and in there stream, about being able to gift more than one sub at a time, it's quite frustrating wlif u wanted to gift say 5 and you have to do it individually. Is this something that can be brought to the teams attention on expanding this, this would be a great idea and I personally think more subs will be gifted, not only will this help streamers out. This will also help mixer it's self

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. #FREETILTRUTH

TILTRUTH has been suspended, and frankly it's got to be some huge mistake. He is one of the nicest, family friendly streamer you'll meet, respecting and welcoming anyone and everyone that enters his channel. Please remove the suspension and figure out how to prevent people like #TILTRUTH, who genuinely love and respect people; who keep their channel clean and family friendly; from getting suspended when there is no reason to warrant it. He was live and stepped away for a few minutes, and while his viewers were chatting and awaiting his return, his account got suspended. Ludicrous. Please correct this

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Non-Partners Program

How about a motivational program for Non Mixer Partners?

• Special Badge For Followers, same as like the subscribers get when the sub to any channel. However, Mixer partners would be able to provide 2 badges (Sub Badge + Followers Badge)

• After 2K followers milestone, allow non-partners to add 2 of their most favorite emojis they have planned for the followers, this would encourage streamers + this would create another potential for followers to use their emojis on other channels, maybe someone likes it and they drop you a follow for that.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FTL

FTL not working on any channel using Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac.

I currently cannot view FTL on ANY channel on Mixer using the Chrome version above. I've tried disabling all browser extensions, clearing the browser and local storage caches and even reinstalling the browser, but still no FTL.

When loading a stream, FTL enables but there's no video. Once the video loads the FTL option is switched off and disabled.

The developer console shows a "Timeout has occurred" error in the file https://mixer.com/_latest/bundles/main.en-US-e48e7e6a553d60a94464.bundle.js?f2be8045d28cefe19ca4 on line 1337.

Having disabled all of my browser extension and cleared the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change the color for the Live/Offline Banner on Mixer

change the color for the Live Banner on Mixer. so when we are offline the text is Red or another color . then reads You're watching previously recorded content. . had a few friends ask me if i wanted to play when i wasn't on. b/c they didn't see this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Save Clips in OneDrive

I believe that leveraging the "Clips" function with the power of Microsoft OneDrive, so that we could save clips to the cloud, would be an AMAZING feature. It would allow people to save those wonderful moments in the cloud, automagically, and you could even have tiers for the amount of storage needed. I think this idea would be a wonderful way to help not only the streamer, but the platform bring in an untapped source of revenue so that we can continue to grow! <3

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More support for non-gaming channels

Currently there are some great non-game channels that are under utilized because they get no support exposure wise. I would love to see exposure for things like writing, 3D modeling, level design, art, etc.

Suggest improvements to front page for category spotlights for more than just game channels.
    Ideally there would be categories & genres under each with a spotlight line similar to Netflix or Prime Video.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Category, Fortnite:Save the World

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need a "Hosting" tab

Need tab for hosting. Maybe by the "Following" tab there can be a "Who your friends are hosting" tab. We host to help get friends viewers but not many are going to click if it says I'm offline. We love Mixer and want it to grow. This is a wonderful community you're building.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fortnite Save the world

Fortnite save the world finally had its own category and now its gone .....Please bring it back as it is so much harder for people to find people who stream stw on mixer than it is on twitch ....if its not fixed soon i might just switch streaming platforms cause it seems the people at mixer dont care as much

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Category Fortnite: Save the World

Category Fortnite: Save the World What happened to Category Fortnite: Save the World? We were doing good. We were finally in the correct category. All Save the World Players are wondering why Mixer has taken it down.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Porque não respondem ao suporte? Como o pró está saindo caro!

Dear Mixer, I've been making lives every day since February. I have pro every month and I'm having a lot of problems with my transmissions. 1st idea - Look through the Brazilian streamers. 2nd read really all requests for support in PT / BR, so we don't always get the same remote response. 3ª If my Mixer is BR, I want to receive on the cover featured partners and high Brazilian streamers. 4ª Answer our request in Portuguese since I have to write in English so you can look for us. 5th Make an application developed without errors so that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hearts

Allow modification of the Hearts given per action.

Like being able to change Hearts given per Ember from 40 to 400, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fortnite:Save the World

Thank you for adding Fortnite:Save the World tab. We are experiencing an issue with saving it into our category when we stream. We always have to resave it before we stream. It has been very good for the save the world community. Awesome job! Thank You my stream is located @ www.mixer.com/BEFUDLEDCUB
    “There are a lot of streamers that are needing a different tab that needs to be added or a different section. There is Battle Royal on Fortnite and on the other side there is Save The World on Fortnite. Can we get recognized on just Save The World.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ban

Currently, if an account is banned from a stream channel, they can't comment, but they can still watch the stream. Essentially, they are not banned but only muted. My suggestion is simple. Make a ban an actual ban. Similar to other sites where you block another member, the banned account should not be able to access the stream channel at all. Without this, stream snipers are able to do their dirty work with impunity ruining the stream experience for both streamers and viewers.

But can't they just make another account and avoid the ban? Yes, which you already have rules…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer point and 24/7 streams

The idea of mixer points are amazing rewarding viewers for watching your content. That being said having 8 accounts at the top all AFK seems to defeat the concept of having viewers when they just mute and leave the stream running. Any thoughts? Unpopular opinion but maybe making it something you need to earn on your channel. I feel like it’s a bad atmosphere for someone who creates and watches content to see only afk lobbies doing well.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add CSS scripting

CSS Scripting support added to the available options for channel descriptions. This can make the channel descriptions full of variety, creativity, and be more personalized. E.g. images that change when hovering over them or when pressed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base