Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RetroZone

In order to showcase the variety of content on Mixer, a RetroZone would features retro games being broadcast on Mixer. Help bring awareness to the diversity of content and showcase older games.

258 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Realm Royale HypeZone

With the continuing growth of players playing Realm Royale, I believe a Realm Royale HypeZone Channel would make a great addition to Mixer. Its a fun game to watch.. i mean how can you not enjoy a chicken running around right, hahaha.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

284 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ChannelOnePlusBR

Olá, meu nome é Rodrigo, meu canal no mixer é PressionePlayGames e gostaria de sugerir um ChannelOnePlus para o Brasil. Temos o ChannelOneBR porém este canal NÃO dá host em lives +18, mas jogos como Diablo 3, State of Decay, The Division, Red Dead Redemption, entre outros excelentes jogos, tem ótima visibilidade porém, nao podemos receber o ChannelOne por causa da faixa etária. Obg !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include All Game-Editions in Direct Purchase Link

Let's use Red Dead Redemption 2 as an example...

As a partner, I can select to have RDR2 as my direct purchase game for my users, but I can only select a single edition of the game.

It would be nice if I could select RDR2 as my supported game and when a user clicks on the DirectPurchase button, they are given the option to select which edition of the game they want (Normal, Special, Deluxe).

I have many viewers that want different versions of the game and I find myself needing to change it on the spot so they…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IRL / Webshow Policies

Have stricter guidance/rules on the intent and purpose of IRL streams and/or web shows.
    There was a rather controversial stream recently that many of us felt breached ToS.

Links to adult content and the focus of the stream being the streamers body and donations for posing, dancing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour is not something I come to expect to see on Mixer.

Especially with many children being able to easily access this content.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox Game Pass as a searchable title/game/category

So each game you play will have its own game channel, but I would think being able to play any game on xbox game pass PC under that category would be fun. Let people know you're using the game pass and could be playing any of the amazing games available. There are some hidden gems that could gain some traction. Similar to Just chatting, there's no individual rooms for what you're chatting about... same concept. Just a room for people playing the game pass. I'm talking PC here but could combine them with Xbox or even separate them depending.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Audio remaining muted

I use mixer to help support my friends, and sparks is an easy way to do that. The problem I'm having is if I try to farm sparks while doing anything else, I mute mixer. But with Channel One, it now starts un-muting the stream as soon as it changes over to a new player. Having to go back every 10 min to mute the stream over and over just to have it quite doesn't seem right. The fix action I'm suggesting is allowing Channel One to remain muted until I decide to un-mute it myself. If I'm doing something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. discord

I have custom links in my description for social media, but there are also the base options like Twitter and Instagram. Why is there no Discord media link to be added to 'Social Profiles' on the Customize Dashboard screen?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. muting people still shows the chat skills

Can we make it so when you mute someone in chat it mutes their channels skills that they use aswell? Im tired of seeing the name of the person ive muted since they spam gifs in chat

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. HypeZoneRealmRoyale

I've seen all the other BattleRoyales of similar style have HypeZones for the closest one to a win while streaming. But I've noticed Realm Royale, a newer Battle Royale that is quickly growing and climbing in the streaming community doesn't have one yet. Any thoughts or predictions for the upcoming channel?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Channel One Plus Brazil

We are in need of a Channel One Plus Brazil - Portuguese so partners can reach public with Mature games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Embers4all

I’d like to see a channel dedicated to the embers4all streamers. They were chosen, I’d like to support them!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Ranking system - Pro/contra

We got the fresh new ranking system. In my opinion its a win and loss. On one side you see as streamer who are your most active viewers. On the other side i need to say. 40 hearts for every chatmessage thats really to much and invites ppl to spam in the chat to rank up faster. Dont understand me wrong. The idea to give the viewers a motivation to be part of the chat is nice but like i said its inviting spam. So maybe you shouldt get 40 on every message. Maybe 40 on every 5th message for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Subscribed channels at the top or a separate tab on xbox

It has taken me several minutes to find the channel I'm subscribed to....I would like to see a different tab on following for subscribed channels or at least have it at the top of following

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Benefits to pro and subs in channel leveling

Adding benefits like more hearts given for actions in channel leveling to Pro users may give more incentive for people to purchase it. Also, giving additional benefits in that regard to subs to a channel. Much like it is with sparks earned and leveling your account on Mixer for Pro. From what i have seen people saying, there just is not enough benefits to Pro right now to justify paying for it for some.

Ex. A user without Pro or a Sub to a channel would earn 100 sparks every five minutes. A Pro user would earn 250 hearts in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. About me section in your channel!

Hi Mixer!
    I was thinking is there any updates coming to the channels about me section. Because It's not that easy to build and people need to scroll really much to get all the information out of the "about me" section. So I ask! Can you make it so that we can custom it more and compact package. So that people that have partnership deals with other 3rd parties can advertice those better. For example I have partnership with Xbox Suomi and it real bugs me that people that visit my channel they have to scroll so much to get…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dedicated PC Channel

Hi guys.

I'm new"ish" to Mixer and was wondering...

I see you are adding dedicated Game Channels all the Time.
    Well, since many PC users including myself are seeing the potential of PC Streaming on the Mixer Platform, could I suggest maybe implementing a dedicated PC Channel for the PC Gamers in Mixer?

I think it would benefit you as well as the influx of PC gamers that want to stream in the growing market of which Mixer is part of and potentially excelling at.

Thank you so much.

Jessika S. aka MsJessikat

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't allow earning of hearts on Progression if banned in channels

With Mixer's new Progression feature, you can earn hearts via watching even if you are banned from the channel in question. You can also still level up if you earn enough hearts as well. I think this should not be allowed to happen if you are banned from a channel.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base