Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Warzone hypezone

HYPEZONE we need a warzone hypezone for MW would be epic how much we loved blackout hypezone

152 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

deafguardian

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Introduce channel tags & categories (e.g. AUS, EN, PC, VR, etc.)

It would be helpful if we could apply tags to our channels in addition to game categories, that could be searched for or applied as filters when folks are looking for a specific type of content (in addition to games).

Here are some ideas:

Platform tags: PC, Xbox, PS4, Mobile, etc.
    Game type: FPS, VR, BR, MOBA, Story, etc.
    Country and/or language: AUS, USA, UK, etc.

This would help us so that we don't need to use stream title real estate to try and capture all of this information and would make it much easier for viewers to find the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Call of Duty: War(hype)zone

HYPEZONE for top 10-20 for Call of Duty: Warzone definitely needs to be added!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sub button

jksmith0914
    Jun 9, 2020, 5:13:53 PM PDT

Hello. I would like to start off by saying I love your platform! But...witholding sub buttons from small creators does not seem right. You're hurting yourself by not tapping into all the small creators on your sub. I know a lot of smaller streamers that have 4000-20,000 followers who have not been partnered starting to transition their community over to twitch due to less strict restrictions. If you want to grow as a viable entertainment source you need to give back to your smaller communities because at the end of the day all…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. domi

Temat: Typy planów filmowych. 09.06.2020 r.

Odczytanie wiadomości ze str. 291 (z żółtego podręcznika).

1) Kadr – obraz filmowy ograniczony ramami ekranu; w kadrze wyróżnia się plany.

Plan filmowy – sposób filmowania związany z zasięgiem kamery; różne plany filmowe uzależnione są od odległości kamery do filmowanego obiektu.

2) Typy planów filmowych:

1. Plan daleki – ukazuje rozległy widok krajobrazu, ludzie są nieobecni lub bardzo oddaleni.

2. Plan ogólny – przedstawiony krajobraz lub wnętrze z osobami wkomponowanymi w tę przestrzeń.

3. Plan pełny – postać człowieka pokazana od stóp do głów, z zarysowanym tłem w polu widzenia.

4. Plan amerykański – postać aktora ukazana od…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Warzone hype zone

Warzone hype zone

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Auto Host Max Needs increasing

With many great streamers you come across I believe the 50 Max on Auto Hosting isn't enough for the platform of this size. I think it should be 100-200 Max in order to help others on the platform get seen by being higher in the game directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Preview emote & Sticker Page for [Mixer Artist] *Not Partnered*

As a commissions artist in the community, I would love to have the ability to preview work done and make sure it's up to scale & size. I believe Helping non-partnered artists have the ability to know what they're working with and how their work will end up looking in a chat will be a benefit for all and the quality of the website its self.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Being able to record game chat

We need to be able to record game chat in are streams, it's a vital feature, you don't need a capture card on twitch to do it so my do we need one on mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ability to put out announcements to followers

allow us to put out messages to our community for any important updates

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fixing Hypezone Fortnite

Hey! Mixer Team,

I am currently reaching out to you guys because I feel as though Mixer has not promoted Hypezone Fortnite as well as they did when it was back in Chapter 1. Hypezone used to be a great accolade for streamers to get used to a lot of viewers and come up big with some wins! It used to also be promoted on the front page of Mixer’s website; now you can’t even find it unless you already follow it. Please bring back the HYPE in Hypezone!

-SneeKDiLLy on Mixer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. listen to your viewers

dear mixer,
    ive been following a streamer for a number of months now, his channel is called imute hes a credit to your platform and a all round gentleman he engages with his views while palying with his views everyday he is streaming! my gripe with your platform is you let streamers become partners that have no personality like ninja and shroud just to name your main viewed streamers they dont invite there viewers to play with them or really interact with them, yet because they bring YOU revenue in they are ok to be partners which in the grand…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Non-Partners Program

How about a motivational program for Non Mixer Partners?

• Special Badge For Followers, same as like the subscribers get when the sub to any channel. However, Mixer partners would be able to provide 2 badges (Sub Badge + Followers Badge)

• After 2K followers milestone, allow non-partners to add 2 of their most favorite emojis they have planned for the followers, this would encourage streamers + this would create another potential for followers to use their emojis on other channels, maybe someone likes it and they drop you a follow for that.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We need another Hype channel to help smaller streamers!

It’s hard to get views and grow your channel. Especially if you don’t play pop culture games that can be hosted by one of the existing HypeZones. We need a channel to help smaller streamers! Just like the HypeZone, it will select a game at random, then from their select a streamer with 10 or less viewers at random. And host them for 10 min at a time! In order to get people to really watch. The channel should offer 2X sparks per minute. I know this sounds a lot like channel One. But Channel One is only for partnered…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More Robust Channel Intro Customization

I think Mixer would benefit from better intro customization options. I think something along the lines of a WYSIWYG editor you see on website builders could really set it apart from other services and provide strong customization options for users. I saw that you denied custom backgrounds as part of being cohesive, but I think using a WYSIWYG beyond just a rich text editor would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Banning someone should not cause them to unfollow

Mods can missclick a ban by mistake and reset follow age. Also, if someone is banned they should still be able to view that streamer in follow list but not be a chatter. Streamers should not lose views and follows for someone elses immaturity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

very simple .
    after the stream is over show the total views . then add to it with any more views . that is how most other platforms do it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Boa tarde, Meu nome é Renzo e faço parte da MIXER, faço live todos os dias de 8 da manhã até as 12 horas (meio dia). Nos últimos dias tenho

Boa tarde, Meu nome é Renzo e faço parte da MIXER, faço live todos os dias de 8 da manhã até as 12 horas (meio dia). Nos últimos dias tenho percebido que os canais pequenos não tem oportunidade de destaque. O Channel One BR,não sei se a MIXER é responsável pelo canal. Percebo que o canal da atenção para os canais maiores. Acredito, para motivar os streamer que estão iniciado tem quem da mais atenção, no meu caso eu estou iniciado, Quero mais oportunidade para desenvolver o crescer cada dia. Faço live de segunda a segunda, todos os dias sem…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base