Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile app sign in

Instead of using test Microsoft and GitHub to sign in people should be able to sign in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord. The reason why I want us to trust this is because sometimes signing through Microsoft is really hard especially when you forget your password and you reset it. Signing into these apps are these other accounts will make it a million times easier

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the option to purchase Mixer Pro from the apps

Currently it's only possible to purchase Mixer Pro from the website. The option to purchase and manage Mixer Pro should be added to the Mixer apps (xbox, android, and IOS) so that it's easier for everyone and promotes Pro subscription.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. subscribe Mixer Pro suggestion

Good evening.
    So I had a question after a conversation with a co-worker of yours.
    "Hello Kratos,
    So I got this new pc right, and was interested in streaming. So I was send to Twitch or Mixer. Didn't like Twitch so Mixer it is 😉.
    If I go to 'Become Pro' and then 'get it here for $7.99' I can either choose PayPal or Credit Card/Bank Card.
    But it doesn't allow me to link my bank card. For whatever reason that is.
    To get the 7.99 in my PayPal account I decided to transer it with my bank card and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Settings in App

I’ve used the Website and I’ve used the app. The website has WAY MORE options for settings. In the app you can’t do anything worthwhile in settings.

For example: to automatically save past streams I have to go to settings on a laptop or computer and adjust that setting. I can’t do it on the app AND I can’t do it from my phone using the “desktop version”

It’s so short-changed and it needs to be exactly the same in terms of how many options are available to users.

Apps are supposed to be condensed versions of their Internet self,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2FA Important Suggestion For Security

Implementing the option for text message authentication should be something Mixer implements immediately for those unable to use their phones to scan an image to receive a code. My situation, for example, is that while I've incredible internet to my house, I live in an area where my phone signal for internet is very unreliable. However, I can receive text messages fine via my carrier's data signal. So logging into any online app for me is a shot in the dark much of the time. Is this anything Mixer/MS have planned for the (hopefully) very near future?

It's absolutely a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. password reset link in email not working

I've tried to reset my password but the email I get says "reset password" as a button but it is not a link. Only link is below button goes back to the page to request a password reset email. Please fix link in email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rtm for mixer for ppl who stream on xbox console

U need to get rtm for ppl like me who have had problems for the past yer way ma channel and nothing as bien done a stream from xbox one s on the mixer niver use to have thes problems and a theik u need to do sumtheing aboot it to mike me want to stay way mixer coz a do like it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Manage Mixer Subscriptions (Mixer Pro and channel subcriptions) at Microsoft Account page (account.microsoft.com)

I'd like to manage my Microsoft Account subscriptions, similar to Game Pass, EA Access, Xbox LIve gold all in one place, so I'd like to be able to manage my Mixer subscriptions across the platform there as well, to get a better overview of the Services and Subscriptions that I'm using in the ecosystem.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unfollow /follow

More simple ui that shows a user and their follow and account activity status on the same line so you don't have to switch pages to unfollow etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it possible to put letters on you're bank account info to pay for mixer pro/sub.

For some people in the EU, we use IBAN. Because how mixer's payment method works we can't add a letter to the bank details. this is an example of an IBAN number: NL** ABNA **** **** **** . please fix this so I can pay with my debit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When you can change your name again

Make it so When you change your name and you cant tell the person when they can change there name

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sparks question

Okay so this is more of a question. When you are streaming and get in the hype zone do the sparks that people donate go to you?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Well I've been having a bad 3 days trying to relink mixer Microsoft and the Xbox with the cell phone it won't let you sign in with the other

Been trying to relink my Microsoft mixer Xbox on a cell phone it won't let you sign in with the two other factors Twitter and discord with the cell phone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. let us delete mixer. it doesnt record my streams and support is usless.

Let us delete mixer. it randomly doesn't record my streams and support is absolutely useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stream stalking/sniping

You know how there's an xbox streamer or two having their community members stalk other xbox streamers who are playing Fallout 76 so they'll stop streaming it and give all the viewers to the one that sent them? Well banned viewers can't chat, but can still stream snipe or stream stalk for harrassment. Why not add a function so banned people can't view the stream either?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Manage channel in the App

How about the ability to edit your channel information from the App? You would think it would've been implemented immediately but no dice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can I have help?

I need help to get into my account. It is Nococa. And my email is tragedyrust@gmail.com. (PS I could not use support. It said "name" not allowed)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base