Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto hosting

Twitch has a auto host feature but it defaults to auto hosting a lot of people. An update to account settings/preferences would be a great added feature for mixer. Something along the lines of if I’m following someone I can chose to auto host them (when not streaming). I have a handful of close friends I’d like to host but I’m not always by mixer or able to check and help them by hosting when I’m away. I believe this ability would help grow myself and other low key streamers by letting them auto host when they’re not streaming themselves.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resubscription celebration

Hey Mixer can you make the resubscription celebration last longer ? Some streamers don’t stream on Sunday’s and if I’m sub to someone for 12 months or more I can’t celabrate any longer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. meld mij af

Hoe kom ik aan deze onzin. MELD MIJ AF.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Image Received Pop-Up after Uploading New Picture

Add a pop-up from the site that says "Your image is being processed. Please allow 24 hours for your picture to be updated." after I click upload on a Profile Picture or Background Image

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. capitalzaion of usernames

so my idea is to have username have a Captial changer just like twitch has i find it annoying not having the ability to change captials for a month once i change name
    - spam capitals filter limit of 3 for 3 months and
    - should not count as a name change so people cant change there credentials just by changing capitals
    - duh should work with slow mode so when people turn it on they can't skip it entirly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer account is banned.

I create my Mixer account 2 days ago for watch one streamer and follow them. Then I change my Nickname, add avatar, picture on screen and some links on my contacts. I sit on stream and just chatting, but after few times I see "You are not permitted to do that.". IDK whats going wrong and refresh the page. I was logged out and after one try to connect finally get done. "Mixer account is banned.". I need answers and preferably soon. Unban my account or change my nickname for I can take my old one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Subscribe through iTunes

Would love to be able to sub a streamer or go Pro through the app using my iTunes. It would be a lot easier for some of us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer account issue

I'm trying to create a mixer account on the mixer website, but whenever I click "create an account" and then enter my microsoft account info, it just goes back to "create an account". I've tried it on the mixer app, too, and I've also tried logging in with discord, but that didn't work either. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Incorporate Mixer Pro into a package with Xbox

I think that Mixer should integrate itself with Xbox Gold & Game Pass alot more through offering a customiseable bundle for Xbox gamers and then other packages for other platforms. For example, a gamer could pay £15 a month and get Xbox Live, Game Pass & Mixer Pro then customising the package as they need to. Rather than paying for separate subscriptions and end up paying more each month, it's one easy payment option every month which is cancellable at anytime yet makes the gamer feel in control of what they actually want

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Embers + Mixer Pro = Godly

As a Mixer pro member we get enhancements to spark generation. Would it be possible to get 250 Embers included with our membership per month? I think this would be a great way to increase Sales of Mixer Pro.
    Thanks

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Small streamers should be monetized to.

Just make it to where it takes a lot more sparks or embers to get a dollar for non partners, and keep partners the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. let others edit descriptions with streamers permission

There should be a way to allow others to edit your channel like the description for example. there should be a way to allow someone to crate and edit the channel description with out having to log into the account. i have been making descriptions for people the past 2 days for fun and i dont like having to log in to there accounts. i want to help others but no one trusts me to log into there account lets make an easier and safer way to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Implement the #-identifier for accounts like discord has

What's the point of letting people sign in with a discord app, when you do not allow accounts with the same name?

People that want to use their discord account to log in is on a first-come first-serve basis right now and it seems like a wasted potential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yeah so about getting perm banned on mixer for saying “kys” now this happened to me on my good account and I think this is ********.

Mixer has been updating its platform a lot. Along with that comes terms and conditions, I got perm banned on mixer for saying “kys” on a stream that I watch almost everyday. We joke around a lot on that channel and Mixer comes and acts like they know what’s happening. KIND OF like how Microsoft thinks they can look through peeicate info to see what people have done. Let’s forget the constitution everybody. so Mixer y should see why I said kys before banning me, and I didn’t mean “kill your self”. He was playing music I didn’t like and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Не могу зайти в учетную запись

Не могу зайти в учетную запись!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Break Mixer Pro into two categories (Viewer and Streamer)

Hey Mixer, can we change the Mixer Pro into 2 categories. I am thinking Mixer streamer and Mixer viewer. People shout me out when I host, sub, drop sparks thinking they are helping me out, but since I am not a streamer nor do I ever think I will be, I would prefer not to be shouted out. Thanked sure, but not shouted out. If you gave us Pro viewers a different color then streamers and mods would know not to give us a shout out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 18+ setting on registration

Currently, users aren't asked if they want to opt-in to 18+ streams until they attempt to view one. I propose this is changed, so users are asked if they want to see them or not on signup - with the default potentially being FF/Teen only.

This would have the advantage of future features being able to be geared towards 18+ people, and could also be marketed as a parental control feature for younger viewers.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Name change

I think, to avoid complaints about how long people have before they can change their name, Mixer should incorporate a feature that allows us to see how long we have left until we are able to change our name

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base