Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign up on Mixer with Mixer, as apposed to MSA/Twitter/Discord.

I do not have an MSA account, and I would rather not create a dummy account on another service just for the sake of being able to sign up to yet another service. I would love to simply just be able to sign up to the service I want to use.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make your feedback site use the mixer account to vote.

You shouldn't need to create a separate account to vote on this site. Make it so that you authenticate to mixer.com when you go to this page.

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use Xbox Rewards points to pay for subscriptions

Would really like to be able to use my Xbox rewards points to pay for subscriptions.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Linking X, Y, or Z account to Mixer

Instead of having a pop up every time a page is refreshed telling me to "Link your Microsoft account", or twitter, or discord, or whatever account, why not have a check box next to each one so that it can be checked if you do not have that certain account, or don't want to link it, as it can be used as an intermediary way to stop those annoying popups until such time as that person may want to go and make an account with Microsoft, Discord, etc... Then they can chose whether or not to link them from their…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vid.me option for social profile

Add an option for linking a vid.me page in the social buttons.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Steam and Xbox group links on stream page

Putting this under "Account" since it has to do with linking social media. I'm sure it falls under a few other categories as well though.

I really wish the Steam link could be used for the steam group and not my personal profile. People could be directed to the group and join at a click instead of trying to add me. (Maybe even an Xbox button that does the same, directs to the channel's club)

I don't have enough room in my friends list to add everyone nor do I trust adding everyone. I think this would a safer and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. See signup date.

Add our signup date to our acct page. Also have an anniversary reminder like we do for subs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Connect With Extra Life

It would be awesome if streamers could connect there mixer and extra life account's. A button could be added in the Network spot under the streams (Beside Twitter, Fb, etc...) that takes users to the profile page.

Would be pretty neat to see the mixer name under the Extra Life Community Partners to. Maybe bug the new bosses at Microsoft to join in to ;-)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Gif support for user avatars

Add gif support for user avatars, so when in chat you can show your swag with moving pictures. i feel like this could really bump the ability for users to personalize their account.* scroll over to check out a new streamer? curious about them? oh, but whats this!? their avatar MOVES! this is amazing.*

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Age Verification Process

There needs to be a way to make sure that the viewer signing into the account is of the appropriate age to be viewing the stream. Similar to how if the person is under age on an Xbox account there account is deemed a child account. I say this cause if a streamer is streaming at 18+ and someone shows up under that age and enters the stream then they are clearly not being honest about their age and well shouldn't be allowed to view that content.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Announce

It will be very cool, if one can configure a customized mesage vor aanouncements on Discord for the Stream.
    so one can reach more persons in the chat to go to mixer

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have someone that i don't want see the messages or when is online in the channel (and vice versa) .... even trying to ignore they keep at

I have someone that i don't want see the messages or when is online in the channel (and vice versa) .... even trying to ignore they keep attacking us, mentioning, etc... Reporting goes to an extent and the account is either banned or ignored and they are still on mixer doing the same thing to other streamers . We need a button to just ignore them so we can't see anything they type . Like a Block button .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Payment Method "microsoft wallet"

Add the Payment Method "microsoft wallet", so Persons @Windows 10 and @Xbox One can use their Microsoft Wallet for purchasing Pro Subscriptions and Channel Subscriptions.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mixer Gold

Mixer Gold could be an Xbox live gold subscription perk that gives you access to Pro features and 1 free subscription to a partner each month.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Level giveaways

I would like to suggest a level ladder giveaway. Say you reach certain level points 50, 100, 200, 500 for example. At each point you earn a custom background or emote or just something fun you can put on your account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. sign in

Now that Beam has merged I find I must sign in with my username and not my email unless I have a microsoft account. Previously I have used just my email as I do with most other services and would like you to bring back being able to sign in that way as I am sure other people might be confused when they have trouble signing into existing accounts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto-renewal for Subscribers on a Budget

My household is on a strict budget but, I try to put money aside for subscribing to at least one person every month. The way it currently is, you have to manually go in after subscribing every time and turn off auto renewal. I understand that Beam makes money from people with auto renewal turned on by default but, if I could have a one-time toggle so it doesn't auto renew when subbing to someone, this would cause ease of mind and prevent any unintended charges to Paypal when money might be tight.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can you add an option to set defaults?

For example: being able to set it to have FTL off by default (when watching streams). I sometimes find myself in places with bad wifi and what is annoying is that the setting can take effectively forever to load, preventing me from turning FTL off

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2fa: Text to speech call to land line of Code

2fa: Text to speech call to land line of Code for instance.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Time Zone Modification

I noticed that when I look into my analytics I have a hard time determining actual times due to the fact that the default timezone is roughly 4-6 hours ahead of my own. Is there currently a way to alter my personal timezone via Manage Channel or My Profile? If not is it in the works? I know it is a small minute feature, however, I feel it will give Streamers a better idea of when their own peak times are and can make proper schedule changes without the extra labor of having to manually figure it out.

Thanks in…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base