Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Banned

I got banned casue he doesn’t like me and he is lying about what I said when I was having a joke

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. An idea for mobile users

So I thought this idea. So for people who use mobile to watch streams and such with all the music channels there are what if, when you paid to become a pro member you could listen to all streams while the phone was locked similar to YouTube Red and Spotify Premium so that way people could listen to music and other streams while walking and exercising hands free

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Paying for Pro/Channel subscriptions from PayPal balance (not credit card)

I have been advised that currently Mixer only allows PayPal payment from a linked credit card. I would like to use PayPal balance with credit card as the fall back. When paying for other goods/services with PayPal it usually allows me to select whether I want to use PayPal balance or a linked credit/debit card. If there is insufficient funds in the PayPal balance it will make up the difference from the credit card. Please would you consider allowing Mixer to use this PayPal feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Donating Sparks to People

Being able to donate sparks into someone else’s account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable auto-renew of free-subs (either by check box or some account setting)

I would like the option after enabling a free sub (while rare) to have it auto-renew. I can understand why it wouldn't be enabled by default, but generally I would like my free sub to continue to support the streamer. Even if it's as simple as a checkbox or toggle, that would be useful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop banning people for no reason

stop banning people for no reason. My other account which was on my xbox using another e-mail was banned for no reason my username is/was before you banned me CorporateSleet5 now every time i try to open the app it freezes and closes the app. why was i banned? idk it wasn't for inappropriate language because i don't use tell anyone anything inappropriate. plz either tell people why they are banned or at least unbann people who didn't do anything. i had to make this account new and i can't use it on xbox so this is through computer please…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quality Options

There needs to be a quality option in account settings that you can use to stop quality from being reduced in costreams. Seriously. Lower than source quality makes streams harder for some people to watch, and nobody wants to watch a stream that jitters because it's not on source quality. Sick of having to reset the quality on ever single costream I want to watch.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. how to link paypal

pls help me

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cant make a new account

WITF is this nonsense?! THIS is customer service now?!?! SMFH..... Anyway, i can't make a Mixer account! The Mixer account that is attached to my Xbox account is for my sons Xbox live account. Which means I can't stream! I can't, quite frankly, do anything at all! When I go online to make a new account at Mixer.com, it brings up MY Microsoft account that is somehow attached to my sons. And it won't let me make a new account because of such

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Special characters in user names.

I would like to have special characters added to user names. I'm in a situation where special characters would work exceptionally well for my username. Specifically, I would like to have open and closed brackets allowed to user names. My name ends with roman numeral two and Jr., 2, or II do not work.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ban

I got banned for harassment because I said something when I was joking about everything and ban evasion because I got on my other account to watch and got banned for ban evasion I supposedly had EIGHT accounts when I only have TWO can you unban me please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global Log Out

Was wondering if there were any plans to implement a "Log Out All Locations" option. As someone who enjoys watching Mixer from Home, work, on the road or at a friends. This would be a great feature to have to avoid the classic "Im not the one that did that my friend did" or any other reasons to want to ensure account security even if logging out was at first over looked.

Thank you!

Yams

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. STOP SENDING EMAILS!!!!!!!!!

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Login in with Mixer account should not be hidden under "Other Ways to Sign In"

Signing in with your Mixer account should be Number 1, with other means of signing in such as FB and other ways, should be under "Other Ways" ... because they are "other ways" of signing in!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. xp

An account badge or reward for XP milestones. Long time OG community members who pass 1 million XP could be recognized and ranked. New username color or achievement badge. Premium account time or other prizes would be a nice gift for supporters.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let users create multiple accounts under the same email address or phone number

Let users create multiple accounts under the same email address and phone number.

Every streaming service let's you do this and it is the customary way for streamers to create bot accounts. This way the bot in the channel can be named differently than the streamer, so the streamer doesn't get replies constantly flooding their inbox.

This also helps app developers so they can make test accounts for viewer to viewer interaction when testing.

This is beyond frustrating for me as an application developer and it makes me want to write off mixer as an available option for integration. I'd…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use Xbox Rewards points to pay for subscriptions

Would really like to be able to use my Xbox rewards points to pay for subscriptions.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Payment Method "microsoft wallet"

Add the Payment Method "microsoft wallet", so Persons @Windows 10 and @Xbox One can use their Microsoft Wallet for purchasing Pro Subscriptions and Channel Subscriptions.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Account Security Log

It should have things like logon history, logon ip, last channels visited, oauth stuff thats active, etc.

Basically this should be the page to go to if someone thinks their account is compromised

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have this today for our administration team and will work to expand access to account owners to evaluate their own account activity for security in the future.

No current timeline on this feature, but absolutely something we want to do.

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base