Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why did I get banned?

Said something I wasn't supposed to say and got banned forever(I have never gotten banned before)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. account link

it would be nice if you could link your X-Box One account in the Mixer To Use the account Already with Your X-Box One photo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Manage device

Managing devices Option, Allowing you to chose what devices you have signed into mixer letting you sign out of them through this option from anywhere.

<3 u mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Affiliate" program for streamers wanting to become a Partner

Hey! Are you guys going to add an affiliate like program like #twitch or #bits so viewers who want to can support streamers who arent partnered? i was an affiliate on twitch and my community came with me to #mixer and some ask “when are you getting a sub button” @WatchMixer

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There was an error logging you in

I tried to log in but I seem to keep getting there was an error logging you in whenever I try to log in with my Microsoft account I have tried to use a different Microsoft account and even my discord account but it will not let me log in isn’t there a way to resolve this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't unsubscribe from emails

Today I got a marketing email with subject "Welcome to Season 2". At the bottom there was an unsubscribe link that led to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/permissions-link-request. When I entered my address there they sent another email with a link to https://account.microsoft.com/profile/communications, where it said "You are not signed up for any Microsoft communications. But you might still receive required communications like billing info or security notifications from any Microsoft services you're using."

I also logged into mixer, and the boxes for email updates are already unchecked ("Send me important email updates on the mixer platform" and "send me developer updates").…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resubscription celebration

Hey Mixer can you make the resubscription celebration last longer ? Some streamers don’t stream on Sunday’s and if I’m sub to someone for 12 months or more I can’t celabrate any longer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer Pro

Mixer Pro Yearly Subscription. I think we should have a yearly option alongside the monthly option. That way I won't have to have that conversation with my wife every month. You guys know what I'm talking about.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. So I have a mixer account that got banned how do I get unbanned

I got banned for doing absolutely nothing I would like to get unbanned

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Image Received Pop-Up after Uploading New Picture

Add a pop-up from the site that says "Your image is being processed. Please allow 24 hours for your picture to be updated." after I click upload on a Profile Picture or Background Image

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. capitalzaion of usernames

so my idea is to have username have a Captial changer just like twitch has i find it annoying not having the ability to change captials for a month once i change name
    - spam capitals filter limit of 3 for 3 months and
    - should not count as a name change so people cant change there credentials just by changing capitals
    - duh should work with slow mode so when people turn it on they can't skip it entirly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer account is banned.

I create my Mixer account 2 days ago for watch one streamer and follow them. Then I change my Nickname, add avatar, picture on screen and some links on my contacts. I sit on stream and just chatting, but after few times I see "You are not permitted to do that.". IDK whats going wrong and refresh the page. I was logged out and after one try to connect finally get done. "Mixer account is banned.". I need answers and preferably soon. Unban my account or change my nickname for I can take my old one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Subscribe through iTunes

Would love to be able to sub a streamer or go Pro through the app using my iTunes. It would be a lot easier for some of us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Incorporate Mixer Pro into a package with Xbox

I think that Mixer should integrate itself with Xbox Gold & Game Pass alot more through offering a customiseable bundle for Xbox gamers and then other packages for other platforms. For example, a gamer could pay £15 a month and get Xbox Live, Game Pass & Mixer Pro then customising the package as they need to. Rather than paying for separate subscriptions and end up paying more each month, it's one easy payment option every month which is cancellable at anytime yet makes the gamer feel in control of what they actually want

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Small streamers should be monetized to.

Just make it to where it takes a lot more sparks or embers to get a dollar for non partners, and keep partners the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Black Friday reduction pricing on pro subscription?

Black Friday reduction pricing on pro subscription. Until or for a certain period of time that could allowed people access for cheap and enjoy Pro :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can I get unbanned

I'm sorry please can you unban me I acknowledge that I was not following the rules and I'm sorry please forgive me

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Implement the #-identifier for accounts like discord has

What's the point of letting people sign in with a discord app, when you do not allow accounts with the same name?

People that want to use their discord account to log in is on a first-come first-serve basis right now and it seems like a wasted potential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yeah so about getting perm banned on mixer for saying “kys” now this happened to me on my good account and I think this is ********.

Mixer has been updating its platform a lot. Along with that comes terms and conditions, I got perm banned on mixer for saying “kys” on a stream that I watch almost everyday. We joke around a lot on that channel and Mixer comes and acts like they know what’s happening. KIND OF like how Microsoft thinks they can look through peeicate info to see what people have done. Let’s forget the constitution everybody. so Mixer y should see why I said kys before banning me, and I didn’t mean “kill your self”. He was playing music I didn’t like and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Break Mixer Pro into two categories (Viewer and Streamer)

Hey Mixer, can we change the Mixer Pro into 2 categories. I am thinking Mixer streamer and Mixer viewer. People shout me out when I host, sub, drop sparks thinking they are helping me out, but since I am not a streamer nor do I ever think I will be, I would prefer not to be shouted out. Thanked sure, but not shouted out. If you gave us Pro viewers a different color then streamers and mods would know not to give us a shout out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base