Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing a month when subbed to a channel

Everyone takes pride in the fact that they have subbed to a channel for 12 months, 24 months, 36 months even. The streamers are proud and the community is proud! What happens when a viewer runs into hard times? Sometimes life is more important and you have to do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head or your electricity on. You end up having to skip a month to ensure life matters are taken care of. What happens to your sub record? it gets wiped out and you reset back to 1 month! This is…

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

373 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Name Release Policy Issue.

Hello guys, recently spoke with support about trying to change my channel name but has been taken by an account that is inactive for 4 years, with 1 follow, being lvl 1. Now i understand the Name release policy, but i feel that requiring 10k+ on twitter, twitch, or youtube is just a bit.. Considering i put my heart into the platform, i've been here for almost a year with 7k follows, and even if i become partnered, i still don't have a right to claim an inactive accounts name for my brand. I have to tolerate a '-' at…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

679 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

5. coupooons

<a/> كوبونز <a href="https://coupooons.com">

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Name Hoarding

I think Mixer should get rid accounts people make just to never use and hoard names, frankly I think name hoarding is mean and childish and shouldn't be allowed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

256 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Streamer Review exception for long term streamers

The announcement for the new Streamer Review process seems to indicate it's mandatory for all streamers except partners/verified streamers. However, I have been a streamer since the days of Beam and feel this review system doesn't really apply to me. There should be an exception for existing streamers who have been faithfully and cleanly streaming for a year or more. Moreover, I don't even have a Microsoft account to do this mandatory process, and I would rather not have to create one to keep using Mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. mi idea es que cierren esta mierda de plataforma aguante twitch la concha de su madre

mi idea es que cierren esta mierda de plataforma aguante twitch la concha de su madre

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the Discord Integration

Simple
    1.fix the Discord integration so that it works (has been broken on and off for years)
    2. Give 3rd parties proper access so they can fix it for you.
    3. Remove Discord from Mixer completely so we are not presented with a broken system all the time.

SOMETHING needs to be done.,.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Simplify registration on Mixer.

Lots of Korean user is having troubles on logging in and registering on Mixer. (having issues on logging in and registering with Microsoft account)

Mixer need to provide simple registering method like twitch.
    Registering with Email verifying only.

I also had same problems when I first started to stream on Mixer.
    I had to make new twitter account to create Mixer account since I could not make Mixer account with my Microsoft account, could not log in with the Microsoft account that I created through Mixer.

I have asked the customer service and they tried their best to help me…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hypezone fortnite host

i use to get hosted by hypzone fortnite 3-4times a day for a week straight now its been about 10days since hypzone has hosted me i know i do well enough on my games i just dont know why i havent been hosted in quite some time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello Mixer I have been working very ******* mixer and investing a lot of time into the platform but every time I apply for the Mixer partn

Hello Mixer

I have been working very mixer and investing a lot of time into the platform but every time I apply for the Mixer partnership I receive a message saying that you guys will not move forward with my application and I am trying to figure out why so I can change what ever it is that im doing wrong. I have seen people with less then 300 followers get partnered within the first two months of streaming on mixer, I have great content, great audio, great quality and building a beautiful following on mixer and also im trying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it easier to create an account. Just do like Twitch and make it so one can

Make it so one can create an account with just a verifiable email.

You're literally not growing because people are having problems with or don't wan't to go trough all the trouble making accounts.

It's just free advice, take it or leave it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Flats in Chennai

Appaswamy Real Estates is one of the most prominent real estate companies, Flats in Chennai and Tamilnadu. We provide the best residential, commercial buildings, 2 BHK, 3 BHK apartments, and flats in all over Tamilnadu. You can find a wide list of top properties.
    https://appaswamy.com/check-the-new-flats-for-sale-in-chennai/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Death_Maneuver

There is a streamer named DeathManeuver he is the best I've seen and I'm a big fan Mixer should put him on the map. Because his streams are amazing and fun to watch he's inspiration he actually talks to his viewers please check him out. Mixer please check out he's stream he gave me encouragement to be a gamer and believes I can do it. Shout out to DeathManeuver

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base