Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free Sub With Mixer Pro

I feel like this should be implemented as a little push for some to get some. Right now Getting Mixer Pro is pretty useless unless you are a streamer or just want the extra sparks in watching 24/7 streams. Adding a free monthly sub to use on any partner could push the casual viewer to maybe consider purchasing Mixer pro which would get them a sub to their favorite creator and be able to help them out even more with sparks.

353 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing a month when subbed to a channel

Everyone takes pride in the fact that they have subbed to a channel for 12 months, 24 months, 36 months even. The streamers are proud and the community is proud! What happens when a viewer runs into hard times? Sometimes life is more important and you have to do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head or your electricity on. You end up having to skip a month to ensure life matters are taken care of. What happens to your sub record? it gets wiped out and you reset back to 1 month! This is…

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox users use Xbox Avatar rather than Default Blue Robot

I, and many other people, feel as though new users to the platform that have created their accounts through their Xbox Live accounts, should be defaulted with their Xbox avatar instead of having the default Blue Robot avatar.

For one, this will make many chats simply look better.

Secondly, it will greatly diminish the use of the term 'blueberry' which has become a demeaning term.

383 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Name Release Policy Issue.

Hello guys, recently spoke with support about trying to change my channel name but has been taken by an account that is inactive for 4 years, with 1 follow, being lvl 1. Now i understand the Name release policy, but i feel that requiring 10k+ on twitter, twitch, or youtube is just a bit.. Considering i put my heart into the platform, i've been here for almost a year with 7k follows, and even if i become partnered, i still don't have a right to claim an inactive accounts name for my brand. I have to tolerate a '-' at…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unused accounts usernames

Please do something about unused accounts with desirable usernames. Mixer is literally throwing money away by allowing these names to go unused.
    Something like removing any accounts that haven't logged on in a year might work.

Or perhaps a simple revision of the very old Name Release Policy would work :
    https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000920223-Name-Release-Policy
    The current policy is very restrictive as many unused, desirable names on Mixer have been claimed on Twitch, Twitter and Youtube since well before BEAM was even a concept...making it impossible to meet the policies requirements.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

705 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

7. Website Account

I would like you to be able to register directly on the mixer website. It is very inconvenient to log in through Microsoft, Twitter or Discord accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. mixer pro loot drop

There may be some opportunities for Mixer Loot to be made available to those with Mixer Pro. This would be similar to Twitch Prime loot and will make Mixer Pro even more valuable to the subscriber.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make subbing through iPhone available

Subbing through iPhone isn’t currently available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Name Hoarding

I think Mixer should get rid accounts people make just to never use and hoard names, frankly I think name hoarding is mean and childish and shouldn't be allowed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. force logout

I would like to see an option to force all devices to logout of an account when I change the password. If I were to have a device compromised for some reason this would ensure that my mixer account is secured. This feature is common on many platforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it possible to create an account with just an email.

The fact that this is not the case is a massive mistake. i have tried to make an account on your site many times and always give up, the only reason i keep comming back to your site is because of one of your streamers.
    Why do i have to connect an microsoft account, twitter account. JUST USE EMAIL!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ditch the streamer review system and stop micromanaging strea. s

devs **** and leave the streamers alone im not a new streamer and dont feel like jumping through your hoops like a show pony to continue streaming

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. delete account mixer account

It would be nice to have an option to delete my account if i would like too. I just happened to come across this account that my 11 year old made. I have no way to delete it other then deleting my whole Microsoft account (Which is not an option because i am not repaying the subscription fees for everything). MAKE IT SO I CAN... A: DELETE THE APP OFF MY XBOX. B. MAKE IT SO I CAN DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inactive accounts should forfeit names

Accounts that have been inactive for over a long period of time should forfeit their name.
    Two years without using your account or showing any growth within that time frame should have their account deleted or name forfeited.
    The name that i am currently looking at has been inactive for nearly 5 years.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Clips - Mixer Pro

As Mixer Pro's are given the choice to use beta materials such as Lightstream. They should be given the choice to try out Clips as well, not just having Partners at this time having it.

By bringing Pros to allow clipping, it would allow Mixer to more likely have a increase in sales of Pro along with a increase of traffic on Pro pages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Updating account

Being able to update account on mobile device and not just desktop or laptop. Not everyone is so fortunate to own. A laptop or have a library near

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the main issue with your site

is how difficult it is to sign in, if I don't have a microsoft account or I don't disable every extension in my browser its impossible to sign in on this site. Give people the option to create new mixer accounts without having an existing microsoft account.... or don't and deal with a lower usercount

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base