Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quality options for VOD’s

Being able to change quality options on VOD’s due to to fact that many people can’t watch past streams as they keep buffering

763 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

120 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free Sub With Mixer Pro

I feel like this should be implemented as a little push for some to get some. Right now Getting Mixer Pro is pretty useless unless you are a streamer or just want the extra sparks in watching 24/7 streams. Adding a free monthly sub to use on any partner could push the casual viewer to maybe consider purchasing Mixer pro which would get them a sub to their favorite creator and be able to help them out even more with sparks.

415 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Warzone hypezone

HYPEZONE we need a warzone hypezone for MW would be epic how much we loved blackout hypezone

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Streaming on ps4

Hey my name is Luka and i already got answered to my question but mixer support asked me if i wanted to post it in here too to see what other ppl think about this. So i want to start streaming on mixer but i am a ps4 player so there is no way streaming on mixer, wondering if this would be a possible addition. much love UwU

328 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Platform Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

1,002 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

76 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Automatic Messages On Unfollowing Against ToS

Several channels (including prominent partners) have their bots set to whisper or worse yet, publicly post a message when someone unfollows their channels. At the time I write this, a partner (who I won't personally name here) has their bot publicly call unfollowers "a little b**ch."

Calling out people who unfollow creates the kind of community toxicity Mixer claims to not harbour like some other platforms. Bot makers should be encouraged to remove this feature and I believe it should be made a Terms of Service violation to engage in this practice. People should have the right to unfollow whoever…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer app discontinued

Discontinuing the Xbox app is absolutely the worst idea you guys had. You took 3 big steps forward by signing Ninja, Shroud and Gothalion but then took at least 20! steps back by ending the xbox app and replacing it with something atrocious.

The quality of the stream is horrendous. There is no way to change it. It makes the streamer look like (s)he is streaming from a potato. Its very unclear on how to sub. Chat is pushed over the actual content. Its possible to disable it but its very unclear. Its also unclear how to send a message.…

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer: Please pay attention to and respond to your community

Mixer,

Whenever there is a tweet on Twitter about an issue on the platform, the response normally given (whether by Mixer or the community) is to post it here.

It gets posted here, and then... crickets tumbleweed

In the first two pages on this site there are post ranging from 30 - almost 1,000 upvotes. -None- of them have a response from Mixer.

It's all well and good that it may have been reviewed, discussed, or action taken. Though, without Mixer responding and closing the open communication loop; the community has no idea what if anything is happening.

No response…

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get Mixer Back on Track

Hello!
    I'm Jinkirin and I've been on Mixer for over 2 years now. I love the platform, but I also recognize there's a lot it needs to improve upon. I'm always told "use the feedback site", so here we go.

-Mobile App: Still very unreliable. My suggestion would be to nuke the app and start over. Get rid of all the bells and whistles and make it into an app that's great for viewing while encouraging the interactive side on more traditional viewing platforms (at least until the app is to a point features can be re-introduced without detriment to…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mixer needs Guardians who speak other languages

(ENG:) I think it would be good to hire Mixer's Guardians who spoke languages ​​other than English.
    A lot of Mixer's energy is based on English speakers despite other countries, which causes misunderstanding in report messages or contacting the support.

Let me give you a concrete case: A French streamer friend's account was suspended for writing a message one who had no form of nastiness, threat, or contrary to Mixer's policy. After sending an email to Mixer, a Guardian explained to him that the language barrier had caused a misunderstanding.

It will also make it easier to monitor streams in…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Follow a specific game

We should have the ability to follow a particular game and have it appear in our feed. Instead of having to scroll through the games list, or search for it every time.

This could go along with a more customizable feed/UI.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer Loot for ESO

Greetings Mixer!

In an effort to give a boost to MMO's on the platform I'd like to suggest utilizing Mixer Loot in conjunction with Elder Scrolls Online. ESO is the only MMO that regularly puts out quarterly updates on the same schedule. This is a great opportunity to capitalize on the hype Bethesda and Zenimax creates throughout the year as well as help drive the huge amounts of ESO fans to platform by offering incentives such as custom stickers, in game loots drops, coins, cosmetics, etc.. There is already a decent audience that frequents ESO streams and there are a…

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Broadcast everything

I used to broadcast throw my xbox and watch it without a single delay on my phone and also share my controller with my friends so they can play too but it’s so annoying that you can’t see your xbox home and dashboard it would be great that would be add in the next update

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Autohost Suggestion

I would like to see more autohost features like most third party autohosts have whispers when you autohost would love to see that option and also an option to only host users if they are playing a certain game, an option to only host users who have more than a set amount of viewers, and an option instead of making a list of autohost users, instead just host who we follow randomly.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Platform Growth

Hello Mixer!!
    I had a bit of an idea that maybe you could draw inspiration from to improve the platform!

Bringing over Ninja, Shroud and Ewok has been amazing for Mixers growth, but typically when they hop offline, most of the viewership they brought in, come only for them and go back to Twitch or where they are most comfortable.

Introducing a way to bring them into other awesome creators streams, and showing the wide variety of content Mixer has, could really help Mixer expand and grow!

Here is my Idea: What if, Mixer had challenges to complete, kind of…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Don't remove streaming from Game Bar

You just sent me an email saying you're removing the streaming feature from Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10. The feature's already implemented, works fine, and the email gives no reason for removing it.

So... why are you removing it? I use this feature all the time. If you want to hide it by default and give me a checkbox to turn it back on, that would be fine for me. But removing it altogether?

If I have to start up complex, buggy OBS every time I want to show a friend a boss battle or something in a…

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. food and drink

Change the Food / Cooking category to Food and Drink.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More user color customization

I had an idea for customization in regards to users being able to choose custom colors for their name. This would be a global change, not only visible on your end. People complain that chat badges would be too cluttered, so here's my idea.

Put a border color around the user's profile picture that indicates whether they're pro, normal, moderator, etc. This will allow all users to change their name color to be different in chat. The same colors tend to blend together in chat, making it hard to keep up with chat, etc.

So here's my simple solution.. this…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accidental ban/timeout/unfollow

Touch screens on phones can be too sensitive at times. I have accidentally banned/Timed out/almost unfollowed by fumbling my device. I shouldn't have to worry about banning anyone with my clumsiness. This could potentially affect a streamers income if ban(s) goes unnoticed. My idea for eliminating this issue is when Ban/Time out/unfollowing happens it should ask you to verify a 3-digit number shown before executing.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 264 265
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base